Choose your trusted broker.

jamesgarcia

Banned
Jul 14, 2021
A good broker is one who is responsive to customer’s issues. No matter if a trader is a beginner or experienced, everyone tends to face some problems and would need assistance from their broker. If a broker fails to provide reliable and efficient customer support, it somehow indicates a fraudulent business.

miltonparks

Banned
Jul 21, 2021
To find a trusted broker it’s good to check reviews and past experiences of a trader with that particular broker. It really helps to give an idea about the reputation of the broker.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
How to choose a reliable broker? What are the main factors should I look for in a trustable broker?
  1. Regulations (IMPORTANT!)
  2. Solid trading conditions (Spreads, commission, deposit and so on)
  3. Customer Support (They have to be responsive)
If you want a recommendations, I suggest trying out these forex brokers - Fxview, Fxpro or Tickmill. These are some good ones atm.

SmartX

May 27, 2021
  1. Regulations (IMPORTANT!)
  2. Solid trading conditions (Spreads, commission, deposit and so on)
  3. Customer Support (They have to be responsive)
If you want a recommendations, I suggest trying out these forex brokers - Fxview, Fxpro or Tickmill. These are some good ones atm.
And what about withdrawals? How long does it usually take with each one of them?

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
User reviews are really the number one thing that convinces me with any broker...I don't want to be the fist to test one. In this case, I would probably just choose a more well-known broker and maybe checkback in the future to see if anyone is talking about the original broker you were looking at. You could always switch later on with peace of mind if more info is out there.