Choose your trusted broker.

Madmaria

May 18, 2020
I think in the world of digital business you have to be very careful about everything. We have to be very careful with brokers that they don't have bad intentions, there is no way in this world that tells you when a broker is good or bad. In this business you can find any kind of person.

whichbroker

Trader
May 19, 2020
It is very important when you choosing a broker to check do they have regulations. When a forex broker is regulated, it means that they are bound to abide by the rules and regulations that control the forex market. Also very important fact is support team. Not everyone can provide timely qualified assistance. I am only beginner, but before choosing I have tried to communicate with different brokers support departments by live chats. It quit difficult to find answer in a short time. A lot of them just use different links for reading articles instead of clear answer

100% Agree - I would also look at brokers that have local support that speak your language. If they have live chat or a phone number in your language it helps if you want to chat to them first.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
You are right. New brokers cannot be trustworthy even though they are founded by professionals. That's why I choose only trustworthy broker services like dekocorp. I was advised to try them a while ago and I haven't been dissatisfied yet.
does ducasckpy have mt4 now days, I tried trading with these guys sometimes back but I realized knew very little about their platform.

leonard8c

Trader
Jun 6, 2020
For me, the most reliable and honest broker was Amarkets, who have a large number of tools and good managers.

I also think that active managers - is the most important thing in any broker's system. Because there are plenty of times when something goes wrong and you need pretty fast reaction.

Torinnarat

Jul 2, 2020
for me, the choice fell on the Expert Option platform, after working with different platforms I have already met many problems on different platforms, right now everything is going very well, quick payments are encouraging

Adrian.P

Banned
Aug 11, 2020
I am looking to get started with Live Trading soon, I have shortlisted FP markets as they have some of the lowest spreads and have been live from 2005 with ASIC regulation.Any idea if they are a True ECN Broker and if they have any restrictions on scalping/Hedging?

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Been with LMFX for more than a year as a US client, outstanding broker. Lightning fast execution, fair spreads and usually zero commissions. They've held the line while other brokers have fallen out through the years. I've made six figures with the company and have withdrawn it all without any questions besides verifying some information about myself. For an offshore broker they've got an amazing reputation and have come a very long way in the past few years and should honestly be a top tier broker - regulated or not.

Joshua91

Banned
Jul 31, 2020
I'm new to trading, been testing in Demo and looking to go live soon, I've been practicing scalping mostly.

Any broker recommendations that is reliable with tight spreads? and preferably with a responsive customer support staff as i may have a lot of queries initially

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I agree with others who say that it is always best to go for brokers that are bigger/have been around longer and are known to be trustworthy. There's plenty of them to choose from, no need to experiment with new ones you are not sure about.

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
I'm new to trading, been testing in Demo and looking to go live soon, I've been practicing scalping mostly.

Any broker recommendations that is reliable with tight spreads? and preferably with a responsive customer support staff as i may have a lot of queries initially
IC Markets or Fxview, though latter have better conditions for scalping comparatively due to lowest commission. Both support live chat, good for instant queries. Either way, open both a/cs and find your own suit.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Greetings,

Hope you're having a productive day.

A very important topic, please give me the chance to say my point to you, the most important thing in trading is choosing a trusted broker to stay secure and to keep funds safe, so check customer reviews before choosing the broker. Keep your eyes open there are a lot of fake brokers.

Regards,
Akwin

DamianSimen

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
I prefer trading with FP Markets since it is one of the oldest brokers to be active in forex business for over a decade and is regulated by ASIC and Cysec.

I've been trading with them for eight months and did not come across any issues like spread widening or server freezing issues. So far, all trades have been good.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Looking for broker recommendations with tight spreads, I'll mainly be doing Intraday (Scalp).

Since I live in Australia, an ASIC regulation broker would be preferable and ideally an ECN/A-book broker.

I would add Tickmill, Hotforex and FXPig to the consideration list. As far as I know they can offer services to Australian traders

Jürgen

Banned
Jan 14, 2021
I trade with a reliable broker, FP Markets it is one of the oldest brokers to still be present since 2005, and they offer some of the tightest spreads among other ecn brokers out there.