Choose your trusted broker.

Anna Walsh

Trader
Apr 11, 2019
How we can trust this broker tiomarkets if it is a brand new and doesn't have any evidences that it's honest. Moreover, if you lost your investment they'll give you half back and offering a VIP black for free, for 3 months. What do you guys think?

• 👍
Reactions: CFDStradinguru

AndyLang

Jun 21, 2019
^
I also see many new traders (even old ones) want to open account with unknown brokers. It's reason they get scammed.

abi211gail

Trader
Sep 6, 2019
It's always a good start for beginners to check your broker's regulation.

Nelsonzwg

Trader
Oct 23, 2019
How we can trust this broker tiomarkets if it is a brand new and doesn't have any evidences that it's honest. Moreover, if you lost your investment they'll give you half back and offering a VIP black for free, for 3 months. What do you guys think?
first of all, you have to check do they have regulations? If so, ask the number and go for it by yourself.
secondly, try depo min and withdraw after depo in few days later.
thirdly, ask your sales about new trader being experienced.

Here is my what'sapp +886978723897 we can talk about more

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
yeah I like the quality of reviews here as well as on FPA.. there are few place with reliable information about trading experiences.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
For the six years I have been trading, I think Freshforex is by far my best broker. Very low spreads and the fact that they are regulated makes them simply the best for me. So far, no complains at all!

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
its hard as regulated brokers are moving offshore so they can have access to all countries. even if that is the case check on there back ground history and companys house

mojisola

Dec 2, 2019
I'm using an indigenous forex brokerage in my country, since there head office is within Nigeria. it would be easier for me to easily access there head office. They have zero spread as well as i can trade in my local currency or in Usd. Anyhow i want it

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
ICMarkets. Best on the market.
Few weeks ago, I opened an account with Icmarkets, what suprised me is that the lowest deposit for this broker is $200? why is this so, other brokers our there offer a low deposit of up to $10!!

Kebar

Trader
Dec 22, 2019
Today, there are a lot of worthy brokers, but I turned my attention to the market, I consider it more reliable.

Miller.d43

Trader
Jul 24, 2018
Never really trusted any broker since the beginning up until I traded with turnkey forex. These guys are solid, have been in the market for over a decade. Never really felt the need to switch or look for any other.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Never really trusted any broker since the beginning up until I traded with turnkey forex. These guys are solid, have been in the market for over a decade. Never really felt the need to switch or look for any other.

Which other brokers did you try? Do you have enough experience to compare with other brokers?

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

Maverickmrvls

Trader
Feb 7, 2020
I'm using an indigenous forex brokerage in my country, since there head office is within Nigeria. it would be easier for me to easily access there head office. They have zero spread as well as i can trade in my local currency or in Usd. Anyhow i want it
Hi Moji, what is the name of the broker? And have you tried withdrawing funds successfully?

DortDaHier

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
You are right. New brokers cannot be trustworthy even though they are founded by professionals. That's why I choose only trustworthy broker services like dekocorp. I was advised to try them a while ago and I haven't been dissatisfied yet.