forexanbu03

Banned
Jul 3, 2020
I was discussing the topic and wanted to post my thoughts on making money as a trader. Many people have the idea that they are almost there, just missing one piece and then they will be able to quit their job and buy a mansion and yachts and expensive cars. Well, you may be almost there. And maybe not.

Over the next few posts as time permits, I am going to tell you how I became a profitable trader. Some of it’s ugly, terrible disappointments, humbling experiences, horrible crashes that many do not walk away from. You really have to have a burning desire and a try and try again attitude to bounce back after you have blown yet another trading account and have to start over, Ouch!

I am also going to go over what I think is the mindset you need as a trader, to be able to take money from the beast that wants to devour any trading capital you feed it.

Thank you

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Glad to see this interactive topic, it would be a pleasure if you gave me the chance to share my thoughts about it, making money from training is not that easy it needs hard work, a lot of practicing time before starting life, that's why gaining money depends on the level of knowledge and experience you have. Your opinion matters. Best Regards.