Can you help me to find a book?

IgorW

Active Trader
Oct 24, 2009
Can you help me to find a book? Probably some of you have a link to download it for free!

Technical analysis course by Thomas A Meyers

Would you be so kind to post here or kindly send me it by e-mail?
mine is
Walterikmy@rambler.ru

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I guess you'll have to buy that book. It's available for Kindle on Amazon and isn't very expensive there. Though, it has not very good reviews. I don't even know why are you searching exactly for this book, while there are many other technical analysis books available and are more accessible.

samjoseph

Active Trader
Nov 1, 2009
Forex book

Forex book can be download from forex-book.org. this will help you to understand the whole process of forex company. I think the book is not costly, every one has capactiy to purchase it. E-books and hard copy books are avaible on the site.

Last edited:

darfx

Active Trader
Dec 3, 2009
casablanca
.. while there are many other technical analysis books available and are more accessible.
can i know the names of this books?
i already read some of them like:
Adventures of a currency trader3
How I Made $2,000,000 In The Stock Market
24-Essential-Lessons-For-Investment-Success

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
My friend, i would suggest you to go through free online tutorials rather than buying some unknown book and losing your money. I dont saythey are bad, but sometimes all information given in the book is not applicable to the type of trader we are. therefore search for good places online where you could get some good resources from multiple places.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009

What i found about this book is there is nothing new in this book. All the stuff mentioned in this book was already available online. Currency Trader magazine, Investopedia, Trade2win and forums cover everything that is already in this book. Money management chapter was the only more or less interesting part, but even there it didn't go into enough detail. Too basic, in my opinion. There are much better books on TA out there. Just because this book written specifically for FX traders doesn't mean it offers anything new.

graceheather

Active Trader
Jun 25, 2010
Just go ahead to purchase it.

Your time is precious. :)

To learn some good knowledge, you can start with Babypips. A good website resource.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Can you help me to find a book? Probably some of you have a link to download it for free!

Technical analysis course by Thomas A Meyers

Would you be so kind to post here or kindly send me it by e-mail?
mine is
Walterikmy@rambler.ru

I have a better suggestion to you; use this forum. You’ll get so many useful eBooks link. Even I see, so many threads. Thank you.