Can I really learn forex with DEMO

fxtrait

Active Trader
May 26, 2019
Alot of people ask this question often if they can actually learn to trade the forex market with demo account.

Well the truth is, forex requires both skills/strategy, Psychology and money management.
Out of these three essentials, DEMO account only make provision for one and that is SKILLS/STRATEGY

With the forex DEMO account you wont be able to completely perfect the other arms of forex which are even more important than strategies itself.

In summary Learning forex can be okay with a demo account but if you want to fully perfect the fullness of a trader and beome a pro at what you do.

Then you must learn to go real as soon as you perfect a good strategy

For a start you can use a small balance and with time you can increase your stakes and gradually learn to become more in control of your funds and also your emotions

Cheers and wish you best of luck as a beginner

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Of course, any new trader can learn Forex by demo practice! But, it’s not shortcut way; generally it takes such a long time to learn! This is why, having a long term plan is very much important.

• 👍
Reactions: kinshipsolutions

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
For sure all what you are saying is totally correc, but next step probably is to check whether your account is regulated or not. I mean your broker to be real and have abilities for fast withdraw, that's really it. Be sure to comply with that services.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
For sure all what you are saying is totally correc, but next step probably is to check whether your account is regulated or not. I mean your broker to be real and have abilities for fast withdraw, that's really it. Be sure to comply with that services.

Of course it’s a very important consideration! Scam and market maker brokers don’t allow withdrawal; since they trade against the traders!

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Certainly, skills to choose a good broker who can properly support execution of your trading strategy is also essential for every trader. Try to keep yourself continuously informed about scam brokers and especially about techniques that they are using in order to scam traders

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
You definitely will learn a lot more than you can even imagine, be sure to check out how long can you be on demo account cause many brokers prohibits other people from doing so anyway. How long you really plan to do that ? IT should be something like a year or so.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You definitely will learn a lot more than you can even imagine, be sure to check out how long can you be on demo account cause many brokers prohibits other people from doing so anyway. How long you really plan to do that ? IT should be something like a year or so.

I see, which traders have a long term plan demo; end of the day they are enjoying their live! Short term planning on demo is meaningless!

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
There is no certain confusion regarding this fact. Every foreign currency exchange trader can take benefits of demo trading account to learn the basic thing associated with trading. Even along with the various educational tools like forex e-books, audio books, You Tube videos, webinars, etc. a trader requires to maintain practice with demo trading account for sufficient time as real trading aspects can be simply revealed for the traders with the practice.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
There is no certain confusion regarding this fact. Every foreign currency exchange trader can take benefits of demo trading account to learn the basic thing associated with trading. Even along with the various educational tools like forex e-books, audio books, You Tube videos, webinars, etc. a trader requires to maintain practice with demo trading account for sufficient time as real trading aspects can be simply revealed for the traders with the practice.

Yes, new traders should follow this line! Basically, new traders should focus on learning instead of earning! Without learning; earning is quite impossible in Forex!

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I think that in the beginning all new trader should be focused on learning and establishing winning trading strategy. Demo accounts are excellent tool for this purpose. When they open real account they should be focused on improvement of chosen strategy in a manner to provide continuous profits

mandy828

Jul 9, 2019
Of course,any new trader should take advantage of demo account which will help you in understanding basic things like risk management,money management. You can refer some e-books,YouTube channel and can take help of a broker who can support you in execution and techniques.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Of course,any new trader should take advantage of demo account which will help you in understanding basic things like risk management,money management. You can refer some e-books,YouTube channel and can take help of a broker who can support you in execution and techniques.

Yes, the trading environment is same as like the real account! I see, many traders are doing now real trading quite comfortably by using demo in their early stage of trading!

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
I would definitely suggest a beginner to start with demo trading first. It surely will make you learn a lot before you actually put your funds into the game. It will help you find a good risk and money management technique for yourself. Also, you will be able to handle emotions well if you have traded on demo for sometime. Start with demo trading with a trading platform, check if it really suits your requirements as a trader and then start to trade real.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
For sure you can really learn forex with demo, I mean you can learn it in some training mode, what is what and how it works in any practical case but not that much at all for sure. I do not see how it should really matters, live account is still very different.

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
Nothing can make you learn trading in a better way than practicing it on your own and that is exactly what demo lets you do. So yes, demo trading is quite essential if you ask me. All those little queries about the platform and the other basic issues can be dealt with a demo account.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Alot of people ask this question often if they can actually learn to trade the forex market with demo account.

Well the truth is, forex requires both skills/strategy, Psychology and money management.
Out of these three essentials, DEMO account only make provision for one and that is SKILLS/STRATEGY

With the forex DEMO account you wont be able to completely perfect the other arms of forex which are even more important than strategies itself.

In summary Learning forex can be okay with a demo account but if you want to fully perfect the fullness of a trader and beome a pro at what you do.

Then you must learn to go real as soon as you perfect a good strategy

For a start you can use a small balance and with time you can increase your stakes and gradually learn to become more in control of your funds and also your emotions

Cheers and wish you best of luck as a beginner

Would agree, demo has a purpose but it is only part of the process to becoming a trader.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
True; in addition demo trading doesn’t ensure your success in live trading; emotion plays a very important role in trading (I mean live trading).

100% trading a small account live was biggest learning curve and controlling the emotion that you just cant replicate on demo!