Can I Earn With Demo Account?

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Demo account is the first step towards learning how to make money with trading live accounts, moreover some brokers also offer demo contests that could be tried where the winners are also given cash prizes.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
the way to earn from demo MAYBE is through demo contest, many brokers offer them like hotforex, its more of a ice breaker event but some actually are able to win cash prizes or even vacations to europe.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I guess demo contests can be good to participate as they can help in learning more experience and as the winners get prize money they get more motivated, so we can say taking part in demo contests is a healthy activity.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
You can take part in different contests as it was mentioned above and to start trading on live account at the same time. Why not? You'll have twice more of practice.
Anyway, all traders come to live accounts from demo at some time. You'll have to do it too, as there are no so much possibilities to make money on demo.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Wow, I haven't hear about contests, could you please tell me what compenies do provide them?
I'm not sure I'll win there but it would be interesting to participate. I've traded on demo for three months and learned the basics. Maybe I'll be able to take part in some contest :)

Robian

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Hi. Im a newbie and just start trading. could you please share links to such competitions to private massages? I didn't hear about such contests but I want to try myself there too

Yes, you can, but only demo money.

Ha ha ha! You made my day!

can i earn with demo account?

Hey, there is a way! Some brokers are arranging demo contests, which means you can participate without money and win a price if you can finish within the top. Remember! Some broker may not pay you real money and ask you to deposit the money first the withdraw the bonus. Be careful!

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
You're not likely to make money with a demo, but you can practise with it for a while and gain experience, and then start making money on a real account.

daniele roos

Oct 3, 2016
You may not earn money but you surely earn ample knowledge, experience, skill and confidence to go for live trading. I remember when I started trading with demo account first I earned 400$ in my demo account. That was my moment of confidence and my passion for trading increased further.