Can demo accounts give us all we need?

Sabbir

Trader
Dec 9, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Demo account help us to know how exactly should we do trade in Forex, but not all needs fulfilled by a demo account. Demo account is always helpful for a new trader who wants to trade in forex. Here we get know when and how to use our strategy, also money management. Though a demo account does not fulfill all the needs then also it fulfill most of Forex.

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012
Since demo accounts are different with live accounts so you can't get everything with demo account. I meant even you're master with demo account, not meaning you're good at live trading.

Execution time and also spreads in demo are more limited than live account. So after get enough experiencing with demo account, go next step with live trading by some types of live account as micro, mini account.

advisor

Trader
Feb 25, 2012
Best profitable EA..come on, that's the line that's used for every single EA out there and to top it, most of their track sheets, are based on historical data than real time data.
Nearly all the EA's out there make money for one person, the coder who came up with it in the first place but that's just my 2 cents..
Trade handly !!! ))
I doing EAs for people who realy need that - and teach how to trade with it on semiautomate mode. I do not have to change your thoughts :confused:

New Multipair Version (intraday trading)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naupaX-j_Dk&feature=youtu.be

PS / Hallo from Russia

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    19 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

capsmart

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2012
Kos island, Greece
Demo account is good to learn how to trade. If you can make constantly money on a demo you could consider moving to a real account, otherwise there is no point. With one important exception. Scalping. If you make money on a demo account scalping the market (2-3 pips) you risk to lose money on a real account if your broker requotes you. For scalping it is better to demo and real trade on a real ECN broker.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi 2 U 2!

Trade handly !!! ))
I doing EAs for people who realy need that - and teach how to trade with it on semiautomate mode. I do not have to change your thoughts :confused:

New Multipair Version (intraday trading)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naupaX-j_Dk&feature=youtu.be

PS / Hallo from Russia

Sure, that's good and it's really great that your EA is working..hope it does for others as well. Here's the nub, while some EA's "may" work in real time, they are a small proportion of all the EA's out there in the market.
My point being, what makes your EA special and how can we take your word for it..just sayin'.
FYI, you can give it a shot [trying to change my mind] and willing to listen,
cheers

ziegler

Trader
Nov 30, 2012
Demo account can help you to practice it is not sort of waste of time. If you never practice with demo account, you are treating forex like gambling. But treat demo account like real trading, this will help you to minimize the lost during trading.

Agree, how can you practice without demo? On real money? This way you will lose all your money, before get any experience.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Hah! I do have the $100 to burn and "in multiples" but not sure if all the noobs making their way to retail forex have the same..
The sad truth is that most to these noobs think of fx trading with $ in their eyes and put in their savings with the obvious result..just wish they'll take the time to do the research before depositing even a single $..

Well, those noobs who think like that will get what they deserve. We can talk about it all we want, those who insist on risking money they can't afford to lose are simply not smart enough.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
True dat' - just got another email offering me a onetime deal for an EA that is going to net me $$$$$
So guess that means I am on some scamsters mailing list - whoope!

advisor

Trader
Feb 25, 2012
Sure, that's good and it's really great that your EA is working..hope it does for others as well. Here's the nub, while some EA's "may" work in real time, they are a small proportion of all the EA's out there in the market.
My point being, what makes your EA special and how can we take your word for it..just sayin'.
FYI, you can give it a shot [trying to change my mind] and willing to listen,
cheers

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/EAguru
there is 2 monitors (Second - renamed Fly)

Now i test only 1 pair GBPUSD
from NY i wonna add moree pairs at 1 account

I like martinGailes strategies - but i do not use pure martim because it is very danger.
My EA with MartinGaile+OverLap+Piramid (we use Locking - it is more safe than pure Martin)
Look at Zero Level Line it is near current price and orders Locked:

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
True dat' - just got another email offering me a onetime deal for an EA that is going to net me $$$$$
So guess that means I am on some scamsters mailing list - whoope!

Lol, yes sounds like you landed yourself a spot on their list. Hey, at least you know better then to throw some of your cash their way :D

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Believe me, google can do a better job and FYI, the labels and filter in gmail are not worth all the hype with which they got released.
Yeah, when it comes to brokers and EA developers, you got to give them credit - 5 points for persistence..one weird world and 'though it takes all kinds, these guys are the sort that makes you want to take that baseball bat and hit one out of the park for the whole season..

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
A demo account is just there to help you understand how the system work. There you trade with virtual money, therefore, you heart is not completely absorbed in it. Try trade with a demo account for one month and switch over to a live account, and then come back here and tell us the difference.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
The demo account is a must for most newbies, as it allows them to develop strategies. But yes, a real account will give you the incentive to be more proactive..

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
No, it is not possible. The real fact is demo trade actually essential for every newbie to learn the basic regarding how Forex trade works. Keep in mind that there is a real difference between demo trade and real trade, but if you are sincere and learn demo trading well then there is a possibility that you would do well in real trade. Lastly i can say that Forex is all about learning. After learning demo trade, the more you would learn the more you would prepared yourself in this market.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Yes demo provide us most of the features of real trading we try without using our amount. Here just we are fail to control our emotions , other trading aspects are very useful . We can do as much practice to make ourself a good trader. Indicators, spread lot and leverage are easily understandable here , we can do different experiments with fake money.

rwtc

Trader
Sep 14, 2013
www.rwtickchart.com
I think demo and real accounts need to be traded together. On demo you can practice and try new strategies while on real account you can use the already chosen strategies and learn market psychology.