Binary option

May 13, 2023
Are there any tax implications associated with binary options trading?
Yes, there is tax implications, However, the exact tax treatment can vary depending on the country you are in and the specific financial regulations governing binary options in that country.

• 👍
Reactions: Ara

thomas_novak

Banned
May 1, 2023
Absolutely! Just like any form of income, profits from binary options trading can be subject to taxes. It can vary a lot based on where you live and the specific tax laws there.

• 👍

Ara

Active Trader
Apr 24, 2023
Yes, there is tax implications, However, the exact tax treatment can vary depending on the country you are in and the specific financial regulations governing binary options in that country.
I appreciate the reminder to be proactive in understanding the tax implications before trading binary options.

jelousgal

Banned
May 3, 2023
Yes, binary options trading can have tax implications. Profits from binary options trading may be subject to capital gains taxes, depending on your jurisdiction's tax laws. It's advisable to consult a tax professional to understand how these transactions will be treated in your specific situation.

• 👍

Ara

Active Trader
Apr 24, 2023
Yes, binary options trading can have tax implications. Profits from binary options trading may be subject to capital gains taxes, depending on your jurisdiction's tax laws. It's advisable to consult a tax professional to understand how these transactions will be treated in your specific situation.
You're correct; tax implications for binary options trading can be complex and differ based on the legal and tax environment where you reside.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Enivid, have you ever heard of someone earning a living with binary options?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2010/07/27/dont-gamble-on-binary-options/

if with CFDs between 70 and 90% traders lose, we can guess the % with binary o.
Binary options aren't only the quick Up/Down bets on the next 60 seconds movement. Binary options include lots of types and can have long-term expirations - such options can be used to hedge FX trades and to monetize long-term forecasts in currencies. It's quite different from what 99% of BO traders do though.

agazio

Trader
Aug 7, 2023
I didn't know. I also found that someone has even won the world trading championship with binary o. in 2014:

https://www.worldcupchampionships.com/world-cup-trading-championship-standings

it's still the exception that proves the rule. classic options as you know take years to learn properly (combining many options together) while exotic options' (which may be good for big firms using financial engineering) average customer is the poker player, as even forbes states. A serious financial authority would outlaw them to "protect" simple people, but then we would not have hundreds of scam brokers based in Cyprus or some oceanic islands...I know you agree with me D: