binary options

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
OSCAR is here again HELLO all
What are your thoughts on binary options as a trading instrument in the forex market? Have you had any experiences, positive or negative, with binary options trading? Share your insights and experiences

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
great to hear, How did you find them? what is your insight on BO?
I don't remember how I found them. That was back in 2003 or 2004 when they were called BetOnMarkets. My insight on BO is to understand when such an instrument is appropriate (when the option is priced favorably compared to taking a normal trade) and do not attempt to use them as the main trading medium.

jelousgal

Banned
May 3, 2023
What are your thoughts on binary options as a trading instrument in the forex market? Have you had any experiences, positive or negative, with binary options trading? Share your insights and experiences
Many experienced traders and regulatory authorities advise caution and encourage investors to explore more traditional and regulated trading instruments, such as spot forex trading

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
I don't like BO for several reasons. For example, limited profit potential, lack of flexibility, high risk of total loss, limited trading tools, and increased risk of encountering fraudulent brokers.

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
I don't like BO for several reasons. For example, limited profit potential, lack of flexibility, high risk of total loss, limited trading tools, and increased risk of encountering fraudulent brokers.
you raise valid concerns about binary options. I will continue my research to come to a conclusion about it. Thanks

thomas_novak

Banned
May 1, 2023
Hey OSCAR! Binary options, huh? Well, they're like the quirky cousin of the trading world. Some folks have had positive experiences, enjoying the simplicity and potential quick gains. But it's not all rainbows and unicorns.

thomas_novak

Banned
May 1, 2023
Listen, binary options is more than just a game. It's a serious financial endeavor that requires knowledge, strategy, and risk management. Don't underestimate its complexities and approach it with caution.