Big Forex Cash Back Offer

mamun724783

May 10, 2015
Process of Getting Cash Back Offer :

For New Investors

First open an account by clicking on any one of the above two banners.
IronFx registration form will appear and fill out the form carefully.
After completing the form fill up upload scan copy of your National ID card or Passport or Driving
Licence for Identity verification.
And upload your Utility Bill or Bank Statement for address verification.
After creating your account please send your name, trading account number, and email address through our contact page.
Please write “Cash Back Offer” in the subject of our contact page.
You will get your total amount of cash back as per $5 cash for every one standard lot (1.00) closed trade on the 10th day of the next month of your current trading month.
Please note that this is not bonus, it is real money. Whether you close your trade in profit or loss you will get your cash back.
For any help please contact with the following email and phone -

forextradesbd@gmail.com

+8801711110096

For Existing Investors of IronFx

Existing clients can also get this cash back offer by assigning their trading account under our IB.
To do this, the existing investors or clients have to close their all open trades and send an email to

backoffice@ironfx.com

The email body is following:

Dear Backoffice
Please assign my all account under IB- 16043352
Thanks & Rgards
Your Name

After sending the above email please send your name, trading account number, and email address through our contact page.
Please write “Cash Back Offer” in the subject of our contact page.
It may takes up to 24 hours and after assigning your trading account under our IB , you can start trading again.
You will get your total amount of cash back as per $5 cash for every one standard lot (1.00) closed trade on the 10th day of the next month of your current trading month.
For any help please contact with the following email and phone -

forextradesbd@gmail.com

+8801711110096

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
Lucky I am already getting excellent rewards from my broker OctaFX, it has outstanding rebate service, I am able to trade with real comfort using this because of getting 15 dollars profits per lot size trade, it’s an epic system where I get this amount on every single trade whether it’s lost or won, so that’s why I really love to work with them and it really boost my confidence to be little more aggressive due to having a great backup like that.