patrisha

Trader
Apr 30, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum. i have been trading forex forabout 3 years now and recently learnt about Prop Funds and how they provide funding for retail traders like us. I never knew such an opportunity like this could even be possible where one can access funding remotely. But i do notice that it is not so common and some could be a scam but i dont know which.
I thought i should post a list of companies i could manage to find out in my bid to find one to work with. Any feedback would be appreciated as i do my research. Have you heard of anyone on the list and are they legit?
Thanks.

TopStepTrader
Apiary Fund
BluFX
Savius LLC
OneUpTrader
Actual Traders
Amplify Trading
Trader2B
SMB Capital
Blue Point Trading
Trade net
Chancery Lane Traders
Earn2Trade
AudaCity Capital
The 5%ers
Speeduptrader
Tradecontext
Fidelcrest
UProfit Trader
Try2bfunded
FTMO
LeelooTrading
Traders4traders
Maverick
Traders Central Fund
I have trading experience with TopStep and BluFX.
I use Topstep for Futures trading and Blufx for forex.
I started out my journey in futures before entering Forex.
I have taken a break with Futures this year though. For now it's just Forex

• 👍
Reactions: dotinah

dotinah

Trader
Apr 23, 2020
Well, they are still existing so i guess a lot of people.Have you found the one you would want to work with?
There seems to be a lot of them to pick from.
Information overload is where i'm at right now. I feel overwhelmed by the plethora of choices.

dotinah

Trader
Apr 23, 2020
Hey. Maybe your experience over time could help me in my decision making at this point in time.
Topstep has their Forex arm from my research so how come you didn't use them for both Futures and Forex but instead went for BluFX?

• 👍
Reactions: patrisha

patrisha

Trader
Apr 30, 2020
Hey. Maybe your experience over time could help me in my decision making at this point in time.
Topstep has their Forex arm from my research so how come you didn't use them for both Futures and Forex but instead went for BluFX?
Diversification. I didn't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Yeah, i know you might be thinking the subscription fee isn't that much to deserve such skepticism.
Second of all i didn't want to continue with the concept of passing a challenge after i got to know of BluFX. igot a real account and started trading right away!

• 👍

dotinah

Trader
Apr 23, 2020
Diversification. I didn't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Yeah, i know you might be thinking the subscription fee isn't that much to deserve such skepticism.
Second of all i didn't want to continue with the concept of passing a challenge after i got to know of BluFX. igot a real account and started trading right away!
Well, yes. Skepticism will save you from lots of scams in Forex. No money is too small. I try not to let it stop me from taking risks but i don't take careless risks.
I come to earn forex and other forums to inquire and find out before making some forex decisions.
I wish i liked Futures. I would have also traded both.
Did you ever get payment delays with these Blufx guys or even no payment at all after withdrawing?

patrisha

Trader
Apr 30, 2020
Well, yes. Skepticism will save you from lots of scams in Forex. No money is too small. I try not to let it stop me from taking risks but i don't take careless risks.
I come to earn forex and other forums to inquire and find out before making some forex decisions.
I wish i liked Futures. I would have also traded both.
Did you ever get payment delays with these Blufx guys or even no payment at all after withdrawing?
Just stay with what you have an affinity for. Every opportunity isnt for everyone.
Yes. I get my payment whenever i hit the 5% minimum and withdraw. Payouts are done once in a month. I have seen some people complain about delays but those are people who choose to be paid by bank wire transfer and that takes 3-10 days depending on their bank. I dont have time to wait that long when there are other faster alternatives.
I have also seen few complaints about incomplete payment but that's an accounting issue and it gets attended to.

• 👍

dotinah

Trader
Apr 23, 2020
Just stay with what you have an affinity for. Every opportunity isnt for everyone.
Yes. I get my payment whenever i hit the 5% minimum and withdraw. Payouts are done once in a month. I have seen some people complain about delays but those are people who choose to be paid by bank wire transfer and that takes 3-10 days depending on their bank. I dont have time to wait that long when there are other faster alternatives.
I have also seen few complaints about incomplete payment but that's an accounting issue and it gets attended to.
Ok. Thx.
They say one has to verify their documents when subscribing. I'm wondering if anyone gets bounced for incomplete documents and if a refund is possible in such a case. Otherwise i would even prefer to verify before subscribing. How did you do yours?

patrisha

Trader
Apr 30, 2020
Ok. Thx.
They say one has to verify their documents when subscribing. I'm wondering if anyone gets bounced for incomplete documents and if a refund is possible in such a case. Otherwise i would even prefer to verify before subscribing. How did you do yours?
Yes. Its similar to opening an account with a broker. Remember they are giving you a funded forex account. You can verify first. The choice is yours, but so long as you have successfully opened an account with a broker then you should have no issues.

dotinah

Trader
Apr 23, 2020
Yes. Its similar to opening an account with a broker. Remember they are giving you a funded forex account. You can verify first. The choice is yours, but so long as you have successfully opened an account with a broker then you should have no issues.
Thank you. I have verified and signed up. But i signed up for the $25000 account and would like to upgrade as i am not a day trader and would like to hold my trades overnight. I have sent a mail and hopefully they respond fast.

• 👍
Reactions: patrisha

patrisha

Trader
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you. I have verified and signed up. But i signed up for the $25000 account and would like to upgrade as i am not a day trader and would like to hold my trades overnight. I have sent a mail and hopefully they respond fast.
Nice one. Congratulations bro! I hope the process was smooth for you.
Ok. I guess you didnt read the package types properly and decide according to your trading strategy. Just give them 1-2business working days before reaching out again if you dont get a reply. But for a case like this, you should have gotten a reply by now.

lawrencefx

Trader
Jun 11, 2020
Good day. I am doing my findings about Blufx. Do they really give a real account?
The others i have seen all give demo accounts. I just want to be sure.

patrisha

Trader
Apr 30, 2020
Good day. I am doing my findings about Blufx. Do they really give a real account?
The others i have seen all give demo accounts. I just want to be sure.
Yeah. These guys are different. They give real accounts. You'd login to a real server and not a demo server

dotinah

Trader
Apr 23, 2020
I was able to hit like 6.3% with blufx and I'm yet to receive my payout which i had requested for before the deadline. Does it take this long? I'm worried. Although my choice of payment method was bank wire transfer.
Yeah. These guys are different. They give real accounts. You'd login to a real server and not a demo server

johnny112

Trader
Jul 2, 2020
Hey. Im interested in these Blufx guys y'all are talking about here. Do i have to pay once and get to pass a challenge first?

johnny112

Trader
Jul 2, 2020
Hey. Im interested in these Blufx guys y'all are talking about here. Do i have to pay once and get to pass a challenge first?
Not at all. Just pay, verify your documents and start trading. I recently gave them a shot. So far so good I guess.

Rankoninvest

Jul 27, 2023
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with Darwinexzero, they are relatively new to this but I was on a call with them yesterday and it sounded really good and they will invest into consistent strategies and over time will start to introduce you to some of their investors on the main platform and the best ones have over 37M under management. For me it was a bit weird that they ask money to be on the platform, does anyone have experience or better alternatives ?

banky29

Nov 2, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum. i have been trading forex forabout 3 years now and recently learnt about Prop Funds and how they provide funding for retail traders like us. I never knew such an opportunity like this could even be possible where one can access funding remotely. But i do notice that it is not so common and some could be a scam but i dont know which.
I thought i should post a list of companies i could manage to find out in my bid to find one to work with. Any feedback would be appreciated as i do my research. Have you heard of anyone on the list and are they legit?
Thanks.

TopStepTrader
Apiary Fund
BluFX
Savius LLC
OneUpTrader
Actual Traders
Amplify Trading
Trader2B
SMB Capital
Blue Point Trading
Trade net
Chancery Lane Traders
Earn2Trade
AudaCity Capital
The 5%ers
Speeduptrader
Tradecontext
Fidelcrest
UProfit Trader
Try2bfunded
FTMO
LeelooTrading
Traders4traders
Maverick
Traders Central Fund
FTMO, True forex fund and True funded trader are some of the leading ones.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Nowdays there bi changes in Prop Firm industry, I think this thread should need updated.
//----

agree...... most likely they are on the way out here in the states.....

i am down to only 2 now, myfundedfx and nova...... others were shut down or just quit business in the states......

losing access to metaquotes is another troublesome issue..... i can still use metatrader with standard brokers onada and forex.com ......

myfundedfx now uses dxtrade...... it has one feature metatrader does not...... with a single login you can switch between all your accounts..... so instead of having 5 metatrader platforms open, you can have the single dxtrade containing all 5......

topstep and apex offer futures, which might be the only alternative......h