Best Forex Broker Promotion Ever

Jan 30, 2015
✔FREE $30 SIGN-UP BONUS
✔100% DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $5000
✔BONUS REBATE UP TO $10/STANDARD LOT
✔UNLIMITED ROYALTY PROGRAM

XM offers motivated many customers to begin trading starting with $ 30 bonus no deposit or simply have given credit worth $ 30 to you for opening a real trading, which allows you to test the product and our service. They start to trade without investment and no risk.
Go to page: http://goo.gl/l7whBH
• No deposit needed
• Add to your account automatically.
• All profits have been able to pull it out.
• For all new customers
• There are no hidden conditions
Register today --- >> http://goo.gl/l7whBH

XM BENEFITS :
✔ Banking with Investment Grade Bank, Barclays Bank Plc
✔ Low minimum deposit of $5
✔ Spreads as low as 1 pip
✔ Built in One Click Trading + Streaming News with the MT4 platform
✔ Superior customer support
✔ Instant deposits with zero fees
✔ Leverage from 1:1 to 888:1
✔ Being able to access 7 platforms from one account
✔ 99.35% of all orders executed in less than 1 sec.
✔ Strict NO re-quotes policy – NO Virtual Dealer plug-in
✔ 100% execution rate – no rejection of orders
✔ Webinars & seminars
✔ XM Mac MT4 - Metatrader 4 for the Mac
✔ Video Tutorials
For help & support inquiry.. Please contact our representative.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I am honestly not going to do comparison as I have also traded with this broker in the best but I can’t say that this is indeed the best promotion ever. There is no question it’s great but going for best is just slightly too far. I would really like to work here but at the moment I am trading with company that has really perfect conditions for me.

I am trading with OctaFX broker, it has 50% bonus for all deposit no matter what amount is and we get amazing swap free account that is available for all including Non-Muslims so I don’t really have to prove anything but I can easily start up swap free account so that’s really something I love.

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
I am honestly not going to do comparison as I have also traded with this broker in the best but I can’t say that this is indeed the best promotion ever. There is no question it’s great but going for best is just slightly too far. I would really like to work here but at the moment I am trading with company that has really perfect conditions for me.

I am trading with OctaFX broker, it has 50% bonus for all deposit no matter what amount is and we get amazing swap free account that is available for all including Non-Muslims so I don’t really have to prove anything but I can easily start up swap free account so that’s really something I love.

The world really requires competition and it helps newcomers like us to make our bread and butter from because it is only due to competitions that we get to see these sorts of great promotions by brokers but have not traded with them but still good to have any kind of promotions as it helps a lot.

Like you I am also trading with OctaFX broker and they are indeed very good when it comes to bonus but the biggest thing for me is their spread which is extremely low just around 0.2 pips, it helps me do my favorite scalping easily and I can even close out the trade early and still make solid profits due to almost nothing spread.