Begginer

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Thank you very much but can you recommend some good system that can actually work. I find it that there are a lot of systems out there but doesn't seem to work to me.

I've read a lot about Forex, but I've never seen a proven profitable forex strategy, despite the claims of some scam web sites. Playing Forex can appear alluring, but the majority of people who try it lose money. All you have to do is do a web search on the words "Forex" and "lose" to see this is the consensus.

Forex is what we call a "zero sum" game. You are making a bet with someone else about whether a currency will rise or fall. For every winner there has to be a loser. If you are smarter than the average player, you may make money. If you are dumber than the average player, you are likely to lose money. Most of the people making the "bets" in Forex are highly trained professionals at banks and other institutions. You are unlikely to beat them at this game.

forexexchangeguides

Active Trader
Jul 8, 2009
Hi friends,

Forex is like a ‘gambling’ because of the system. We don't know we can win and when we can loss. That why we call it ‘business’. It's depends on our luck and how we manage it.

Cheers,

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Thanks, I been reading a lot of information about forex and totally confused on what to follow. Is it a good idea to go and directly learn a strategy without learning the whole concept of what is all about forex? such as learning the history, those famous traders, and etc... it's totally boring and I prefer to lay my hands directly on my trading platform.

Thats right buddy. I am glad that you like my small piece of advice. Just stick with some good broker for forex trading and learn from your mistakes.

Trust me your mistakes are the best teacher of your life.

All the best!

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
right... no arguments on this... experience of your good and bad times helps you to develop smart strategy and thus increase your returns.