Ayrex Binary Options Broker - Discussion

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Paul Tudor Jones is one of the most famous traders nowadays. Born in 1954 in Memphis, he is also known as a businessman, philanthropist and 345th richest man in the world.

After graduating from the University of Virginia in 1976, Paul Tudor Jones started to work as a clerk on the trading floors and later on became a broker for E.F. Hutton & Co. These years can be easily considered as a part of his financial education and prepared him for the journey on his own. 2 years later he applied to Harvard Business School, but never went there, because: “For what I'm doing here, they're not going to teach me anything. This skill set is not something that they teach in business school”.

Shortly after that, Paul Tudor Jones started to work with Eli Tullis in trading cotton features at the New York Stock Exchange. These years have not been easy for him, but it was a great school of emotional control: “No matter how you cut it, there are enormous emotional ups and downs involved in trading”.

In 1980 Tudor Investment Corporation was founded, which currently works on such investment strategies as discretionary global macro, quantitative global macro (managed futures), discretionary equity long/short, quantitative equity market neutral and growth equity. In 1987 was one of the very few people, who noticed the similar features between 1929 market and the current one and could predict the Black Monday with tripling his funds.

Jones’ trading style is mostly based on technical analysis and current market situation. There are 10 trading rules, which he tends to follow:
  • Contrarian investment strategy - find mispriced and undervalued investments and buy it.
  • Market opportunism - when you develop an investing idea, don’t give up on it: keep checking it out until you are proven wrong or change your view on it.
  • Swing trading - the best money is made at the market turns.
  • Get out of a losing position that is making your feel uncomfortable. The key is to play great defense, not great offense.
  • Decrease your trading size when you’re doing poorly, increase when all is well.
  • Start making mental stops. If price hits that number, go out no matter what.
  • Keep a sharp eye on risks involved in your trades.
  • Check the prices moves first, not fundamentals
  • Do not get stuck on your previous mistakes, concentrate on the future.
  • Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability.

Learn how to trade like Paul Tudor Jones II with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Although making a decision in binary options can be complicated sometimes, we are still trying to keep it as simple as possible. Basically, it all comes to 2 options only: call or put with 2 possible results: profit or loss. Making a right decision - that's the real question.

What helps you to decide which one to choose and when to do it? Is there any special signs that you like to check or maybe you have a mentor who helps you in difficult situations?

If you don't have an answer for any of these questions, you might want to check what we have prepared for such cases specifically.

For instance, there is a signals system on the Real Platform right below the main chart, which can help you to make your mind regarding the price movement in the next couple of minutes. It is easy to understand and can be a real help in the decision making process, though we do not recommend to rely on it only.

News section
is also at your service right on the Real Platform and this is one of the best ways to analyze what's going on on the market at the moment and can give nice insights for those of us who prefers technical and fundamental analysis both.

And the last but not the least is indicators system, which by the way is already available in our Android application. Indicators are designed to analyze the current conditions and give you the best economic forecast, which can be essential for the intelligent trading.

Which system mentioned above is the most useful for you?

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

On March 15 US Federal reserve is going to set interest rates on loans and advances to commercial banks. According to the chair of the Board of Governors Janet Yellen, an increase is very likely to happen, which will boost USD significantly and, on the contrary, a rate cut will weaken it.

"At our meeting later this month, the committee will evaluate whether employment and inflation are continuing to evolve in line with our expectations, in which case a further adjustment of the federal funds rate would likely be appropriate," Yellen said in a speech in Chicago on March 3.

To sum it up, FED's decision can be a perfect chance to profit! Don't miss it!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the latest version of your Android application for on the go binary options trading!

The most important development in this app for us its ability to trade with indicators.

Classic and steady Bollinger bands and Moving Averages are already at your service and ready to help with the better analysis.

Start making more profit with the indicators' help!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Bloomberg called this man the “Wall Street’s greatest trader”, while Forbes estimated his fortune in $1.05 billion in February 2017. Millions of people keep wondering what is Michael Steinhardt’s secret ingredient of success. In the meantime, he is reinventing investing over and over again.

The future "greatest trader" was born in 1940 in New York City. His family was not an easy one: Michael's father was Sol Frank Steinhardt - hot-tempered high-stakes gambler, who had a lot of acquaintances in the criminal world.

Despite the uneasy family background, Michael has always been eager to study and in 1960 he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. His first steps in finance were made as an analyst and researcher for Calvin Bullock mutual fund company and in the brokerage firm called Loab Rhoades & Co. By 1967 Steinhardt, Fine, Berkovitz & Co. hedge fund company was founded. Steinhardt invested $10000 of his own earnings from investments. The company was very successful due to the special approach implemented by its founder: deep analysis of the macro market situation allowed to adapt company’s strategy to it perfectly. In 1995 Steinhardt made a decision to leave at the top of his career. By this moment the company was worth $4.8 million.

"I thought there must be something more virtuous, more ennobling to do with one's life than making rich people richer,"
he said. "It's not the sort of thing from which you would go straight up to heaven."

In 2004 Steinhardt started to work in WisdomTree Investments, which focuses on earnings-based index funds.

Steinhardt’s investment style is more about short term strategic trading. According to Charles Kirk, Steinhardt prefers to use several "rules of investing":
  • Make all your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
  • Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
  • Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
  • Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
  • Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
  • Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.
Investing rules can be different for every trader. You can set your own with Ayrex right now!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 21, 2017
I have tested several binary options brokers before finally arriving at ayrex.com. I trade short term binary options hence platform speed is very important, and these features at ayrex make it easy;
- Fast execution; my order is in the market as soon as I press the Put or Call button
- Expiration for short term options (30sec, 60sec, 2, 3&5mins) is in form of separate buttons hence I can choose the expiry by simply one click instead of opening drop down menus to select expiry as I have experienced with other brokers. This saves a lot of seconds which are essential in short term options.
- Ability to hide inactive assets; these allows me to only view active assets and I do not have to scroll much while finding a particular asset.
Other features I like;
- Up to 90% payout!
- Accepting Credit Card, Skrill and Neteller.
- 3 days in a week, I can participate in their demo contest; whether I win or not it sharpens my skills plus it is much fun!
- I get my questions answered immediately in the live chat, they just don't seem to get tired of me

Everything about them seems to work spontaneously, I feel I finally found my binary options broker.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

On Friday hundreds of traders took part in the 222nd Binary Blast Contest and as always competition was tough. Many of you have asked us how to become one of 8 winners and claim your prize and today we decided to prepare another interview with one of the Contest winners for you. One of the winners of the last Contest from India IndianWolf (6th place) was kind enough to share his thoughts and advice about it with us. Hope, you'll find useful on your way to becoming one of the best binary options traders!

Ayrex rep.: "Hi, IndianWolf! Congratulations on your victory in the last round! Could you tell us a little how do you prepare for each round? Are there any special rituals you like to do before it?"

IndianWolf: "My preparation includes getting my mind off from any current situation like being happy or sad or anything else. I cut the emotional part in my trading. Yes, actually I follow a ritual like closing my eyes and telling myself why am I doing it and how exactly am I going to do it".

Ayrex rep.: "Right mindset is really everything, isn't it? And is there anything that you like about the Contest the most? Or maybe there is something that you don't like?"

IndianWolf: "For me, the timing of one hour is the best that can be, cause it makes you bring out the best in you. Also, I wish the Contest would run forever, so we could see the traders that are really the best. I mean they gain 500-800% return in just 1-hour, that's insane!".

Ayrex rep.: "Totally agree! Very often we get to see the most impressive trading performance, like the one you've shown. Could you give any personal recommendations to other traders about it, please?"

IndianWolf: What I can really recommend is to avoid rushing into trading in the first minutes, cause it is just chaos that will be ruling your mind. Instead, wait for 15-20 min: by that time all losers will quit and you'll be able to see the leaderboard and plan accordingly. I won because I placed the majority of my trades in the last 30 minutes. Thank you for giving me this opportunity".

Don't miss your chance to fight for the victory! Join the Demo Contest on Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 pm EET!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Is Europe breaking apart?

French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen talks about making France "a true country" and leaving the euro zone, while German Chancellor Angela Merkel is preparing for the coming uneasy election.
The UK Prime Minister Theresa May most likely to fight to battles preparing for Brexit and dealing with the Scottish independence.

Seems like we can expect a very high volatility period in the near future and it's time to make more profit!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

garyhe159

Trader
Apr 3, 2017
My friends told me that I liked ayrex as a broker of binary options, first of all I loved the good attention to the client. This speaks very well of the image of any company, another point to emphasize is the platform, very fast and effective for opening Of commercial orders, very attractive payments.
The methods to withdraw are really fast request a withdrawal and instantly arrived at my skrill account.
For deposits there are very diverse and fast options. Skrill is the only one I use to get instant payments.
Try ayrex you will love it.

Attachments

• ayrex withdrawall.jpg
    ayrex withdrawall.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 0

juanesx0488

Apr 13, 2017
This holy week I have finally met a decent binary options broker. Ayrex as a good runner has some good features that I will highlight next. It has a very good software light, fast in execution of orders and easy to use it does not need to be professional to use this platform.
It also has good options deposit and withdrawal, such as credit card mastercard and visa, skrill and many more.
The customer service advisors are very polite and friendly always willing to help you to resolve your concerns.
Payments seem very good, 85% in EURUSD and GBPUSD great to continue trading with them. I recommend using AYREX

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

What do you value the most in your broker? Reliability, usability, simplicity?

In Ayrex we keep constant work on providing you with the best trading experience.

Although improvement is not an easy process, your support helps us greatly on the way of making the platform the best!

Give your vote for us on FxDailyinfo.com in the "Best Binary Options Broker" nomination, if you have truly enjoyed trading with us and would like to support us!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
The secrets of trading with Bollinger Band
How to reach better trading results with a help of one indicator only?

Dear Traders,

At the start of their career, many traders usually wonder how the market can be actually predicted? Is it even possible and if so, how can it be achieved? The answer is actually pretty simple - with a help of technical analysis tools.

The main feature of this approach lies in the detailed analysis of the price movements in the market. It helps to study supply and demand on the market and understand in what direction price most likely to go in the future.

In the 1980s the famous market technician John Bollinger was working on making a strategy using the moving average and standard deviation calculation to understand how the price of an asset can change from its actual value. This way you can see when the market becomes volatile by the widened bands and, on the other side, check the less volatile times when the band contract.

Basically, Bollinger Band is a combination of 3 lines only: centre line and 2 channels above and below it. The central line is a well known exponential moving average and the price channels (or bands) are the standard deviations of your asset. Moving average helps a trader to see the trend better, while bands are the best for monitoring the trading activity around your asset.

Sounds great, isn’t it? But what are the rules of using it in the real life?

In the moments, when you see that the price of your asset reaches the upper Bollinger Band repeatedly, the prices can be considered as overbought. On the contrary, when it reaches the lower band, it’s a clear oversold and it’s time to enter the market.

Usually, if a price of your asset reaches the band and crosses it, it signals the start or continuation of the trend. So, while the price touches or crosses the upper band, it’s an uptrend and if it is the lower band instead, it’s a downtrend.

Bollinger Band can be a great help for every trader, but we recommend you not to rely on it only in your work, but combine it with the other indicators and adjust to your strategy to reach the best trading results.

TzQXQEb.png

Enjoy the best trading with indicators on Ayrex 24/5!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

"Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" was directed by Oliver Stone back in 2010 and stars Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan.
The famous trader Gordon Gekko is back and so is his credo "Greed is good" but now it also becomes legal.
Learn more about Wall Street insides and check how good you are on our free Demo 24/7!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We hope, that you are ready for the new trading week! To get 100% prepared for it, check these 3 most popular trading tips that we've gathered for you.

Got any great trading secrets on your own? Tell us about it in and we will feature it in the next "TOP-5"!

3zOgPHo.png

Sharpen your trading skills on our free Demo Platform or join the Real one, if you are ready!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Despite the fact that there has always been plenty of successful investors, only very few of them can be called legends, and Peter Lynch is on top of that list.

He was born in the 1940s in Newton, Massachusetts, and from the age of 7, there was only his mother to support him and rely on. Being a sophomore at Boston College, Lynch bought his first 100 shares of Flying Tiger Airlines ($8 for each one) and that was the start of his future in the financial world.

Mostly Peter Lynch is known for his work at the Fidelity Magellan Fund in 1970-1990s. Under his leadership, Magellan Fund reached the annual average return of 29% and increasing the fund’s assets from $20 million up to the unbelievable $14 billion. Do you want to know what stands behind his success?

Every good trader usually has his own trading style, the one that makes him different from the others. However, Lynch can easily be called one of the kind multi-strategist or "chameleon", because he prefers to adapt to different situations and choose the best strategy basing on the existing circumstances.

His desire to work and its results have always been a motivation for traders of all age. Lynch developed a unique set of rules, which can be a roadmap for every trader:
  1. Know what you own.
  2. It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates.
  3. You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies.
  4. Avoid long shots.
  5. Good management is very important - buy good businesses.
  6. Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes.
  7. Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you're buying.
  8. There's always something to worry about.
There are plenty of trading secrets that Peter Lynch can share with you and the majority of them can be found in his 3 famous books “One Up on Wall Street”, “Beating the Street” and “Learn to Earn” and many articles that he had written over the years.

If you are still new to the investment world and looking for the teacher, Peter Lynch can be the best choice. What makes him really different from the other financial gurus is simplicity and the way he sees it. “Invest in what you know” is actually his most important mantra and really, what can be easier than to work with what you know the best.

Start your own success story with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

There is only 2 kind of people: the ones who prefer fundamental analysis and those who trade with the technical tools. Each approach has its own merits but today we would like to tell you about one of the most popular technical indicators in the binary options world.

Understanding of how the market prices move can be very tricky sometimes, but there are things around that can make this process easier for you. So, with the help of only one technical indicator called Moving Average, you can predict where the trend will be going next. Sounds good, doesn’t it?

The main goal of this indicator is to help every trader to track the current market trends and win more. Checking with the indicator displayed directly on the chart, the direction of the trend becomes clear and you can use it in your next trades. Wisely combined with your best working strategy, it can bring you far better results.

Depending on your preferences, 2 kinds of the moving averages can be successfully applied to your strategy. The first and the easiest one is the Simple Moving Average (SMA), which basically covers closing prices for the chosen number of days and filters it to the average to cut fluctuations and noise. Although the SMA is one of the best and simplest indicators there is, many traders prefer to trade with its improved version the Exponential Moving Average (or EMA). The main difference and some sort of improvement of the EMA are that it gives more weight to recent prices, which automatically makes it more responsive to new information, therefore it’s very flexible.

Both indicators are very easily customized and can be combined with the others depending on what is the whole picture that you would like to see. The most popular combination among the traders on Ayrex is EMA3 and EMA9 put together.

Take your trading skills to the completely new level by using Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands in the latest version of our Android app!

sIuWp80.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Top-5 trading secrets are finally here!

Chosen by the most successful traders and carefully checked by our team - all for your best trading experience.

Try our free Demo or go Real!

rNU1YIu.jpg

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

The world of finance is full of successful and powerful traders, who make it their priority to be the best in it. In our previous posts, you have read stories about the trading kings, but there are queens as well and it would be a real shame not to tell you about their amazing achievements, especially considering that many of them are known as legendary investors.

Have you ever heard about “the Grande Dame of Dividends” and “the Dividend Detective”? Both are nicknames of US investor Geraldine Weiss, editor of Investment Quality Trends. She was one of the very first women who became truly famous in the financial world. She didn’t have a chance to get a classical economic education but had been studying it by every book she could find in the San Diego Public Library and listening to her parents’ conversations (both were investors). When she started to look for a job in finance, she faced disapproval in every investment company she applied. "It was a man's world, and women need not apply," she says.

The start of her career could have been the end of it, but Geraldine decided that if no firm wanted to hire her, she simply had to start her own. So, in 1966 at the age of 40, Geraldine Weiss launched an investment newsletter called “G. Weiss” as a declaration of that every woman can be a very successful trader no matter what the world thinks.

Through the years of investing, Geraldine Weiss developed a value-based, dividend-oriented stock-picking strategy, which became far more popular and recommended than the others at that time. It focuses on the corporations with relatively high yields and uses the dividend yield as a measure of value together with quality factors. It buys stocks when their yields are close to their historical highs and then sells them when the yields drift lower. Weiss is reported to use 7 core criteria in her strategy, including a comparison of a stock's historic average yield with its current yield.

Nowadays, a lot of women in finance still have to face gender discrimination. However, it is becoming more and more of the past thing with such talented, purposeful and brave women like Geraldine Weiss.

Thinking about starting your own trading history? You can do it with us!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are happy to share with you that local bank wire is finally available for our clients from South Africa and Nigeria!

The deposit system remains the same: you need to have your Personal Account on Ayrex, where all transactions are made. To make a deposit, please, log in, click on the "Deposit" section in the main menu and choose "BANKS" sign. It will take you only 2 minutes to fill in the required deposit details and complete the form. We will start to process your request immediately! By the way, there won't be any commission to pay!

The minimum deposit amount is $5 only (1600 NGN or 67 ZAR).

Transfer your funds in South Africa without any commission via:
- Standard Bank
- FNB
- CAPITEC bank
- ABSA
- Investec
- NEDBANK

Enjoy the fastest and cheapest deposits in Nigeria with:
- GTBank
- Diamond
- Zenith Bank
- UBA
- First Bank

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

If you are thinking about the best book to educate yourself on the uneasy way of value investing, “The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing” might the best choice for you. It’s considered as a neoclassical investment guidebook by many economists and known to contain the timeless secrets for understanding market conditions.

The author of this bestseller is famous “father of value investing” Benjamin Graham born in 1894 in the UK. His trading career started at the age of 20 on Wall Street and included the outstanding results in investing and teaching. Many talented traders were tutored by him, including such legend as Warren Buffett, who described him as the second most influential man in his life after his father.

The first book that Benjamin Graham has written was “Security Analysis” published back in 1934. It was received very warmly but not as much as the next one “The Intelligent Investor”, which was released in 1949. In the fast changing world, this book was the first attempt (and a very successful one) to distinguish speculation and investment. It read,
"An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and an adequate return. Operations not meeting these requirements are speculative."
Judging by the trading style, Graham divided all traders into the 2 kinds: active and passive. Active investors spend their time on looking for the best deals on the market - it's their main interest and passion. As for the passive ones, they tend to make their investments on the long term basis, very cautiously and without any haste. Meanwhile, all traders should pay special attention to investing into the companies with the margin of safety (the difference between the intrinsic value of the company and its market price).

For all traders who are often fooled by the unexpected actions Mr Market, we recommend to read this amazing book and understand that it’s not at all wise to depend on his irrational behaviour.

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.