Automated Trading System for Forex Signals

encodefx

Mar 2, 2016
About EncodeFX

The Forex Market is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rich (legally), but one should be careful because it can be lost just as much. Emotion control and discipline are the main things you have to learn when you are dealing with the market (Forex / Stocks / Commodities). I had a number of unpleasant experiences regarding these two factors so I decided to do some research. I found out that there are websites that send signals to your e-mail account (with Entry Point, Take Profit and Stop Loss). After subscribing to such type of signal provider, I had to stay and watch my e-mail account for open/close signals all day long (this was very time consuming). Because I was not able to be 24h/5days a week near my laptop, I decided to automate the process. The result is the EncodeFX add-in and Expert Advisor.

EncodeFX Add-in
The purpose of the add-in is to read the e-mails received from signal Forex providers in order to make the following parameters: Entry Point, Stop Loss, Take Profit, Symbol or Duration of the trade readable by an Expert Advisor. It is really simple to use. After subscribing, all you need is to run the setup.exe; after installing it you reopen Outlook (it runs with Outlook 2010 or newer version) and look for the EncodeFX ribbon.

Expert Advisor
The Expert Advisor is built specially for each Forex Signal Provider due to the fact that providers have different features. Some of the differences regard: expiry orders, close by e-mail, multiple profit targets, period of trading and many others. In addition, all Expert Advisors will come with Money Management, Close by Friday and Info Panel features.

Our future projects:
We plan to offer a license plan for each of the providers in the list and higher discounts when you order a full or half year plan. Right now it is working only for a 90 days period.

Another mid-term project will be a premium version of the products, offering a Virtual Machine, in case you do not have Office 2010 or newer or permanent internet connection if you simply cannot keep your PC running all the time.

You can find out more about us on: EncodeFX