Automated Forex Robots

DaveyBoy

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2010
What make a nice change from the norm would be developers to update their robots when market conditions change.

Robots, like anything based on code, will only do what they are programmed to do. When market conditions change, robots will still try to do what they were programmed to do, despite the fact that the outcome might not be the desired one.

Sure, automation is great, provided you only ever want to do the same thing over and over again. If any variables come into play (changing market conditions for example) then your automation algorithm needs to be updated or the results probably be less than stellar.

Short-term, I've see some pretty decent results from various robots. Long-term, results have tended to fall off. For long-term automated trading to be successful, you need a robot that is constantly updated by the developers.

iginee

Active Trader
Jul 29, 2010
I used to trade by myself but only enter the market when I see huge opportunity to get profit and after spending hours monitoring the trend. It's very tiring and I'm looking to get Megadroid to trade for me.

AlbertPortsmith

Active Trader
Aug 25, 2010
Hello all,

I had recently started trading and i am too curious to know the concepts of forex robots,are these are some software programs or what...

Thanks
Albert

KajolThappar

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2010
You will be surprised but automated forex robots actually work. I myself am banking out with automated forex robots! If you need more info be sure to check out

[spam removed]

Hosanna

Active Trader
Oct 12, 2010
On the whole, there really isn't any reason to believe that automated trading systems don't work. For even more evidence take a look at the thousands of hedge funds that use automated trading. You can also see the growing interest in automated trading by the increasing interest in skills in the marketplace for quant developers, quant managers, quant structurers, quant-everything.

marshal

Trader
Nov 30, 2010
Hello all,

I had recently started trading and i am too curious to know the concepts of forex robots,are these are some software programs or what...

Thanks
Albert

Automated Robots make it easy for anyone to make money in the Forex market. This is a kind of the software that has been engineered to do all of the hard work for you. This software comes with lifetime support 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can choose the software that best fits your needs as there are a lot of propositions nowadays.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
"make it easy for anyone to make money in the Forex market"

Really?? I still have not met anyone who is willing to prove he has made a good living from fx robots.

ECMartin

Active Trader
Oct 22, 2010
I have used a few of them before I launched my own and if you do enough research before purchasing and you test the robot properly, you should be safe :cool:

jmathers

Trader
Dec 22, 2010
Some of the great traders around never recommend using automated systems to trade. I have experience with scripts and have seen them fail in many situations. The truth is that automated or not, no system is 100% guaranteed win. Everything is calculated risk, thus using automated is really something that a trader has to be comfortable with. I personally would use a semi-automated system to assist rather than to place all my trades into.

Alex Parker

Trader
Sep 25, 2013
I'm trying Forexprogainer on my demo account as they said it has an unique price chasing simulation feature. Hope it'd help grow stably.

I never saw the income I see now when I traded automatically. Manual is simply the way to go. Your brain and hands are always with you whereas your robot may be at home. When you have a robot dump $28K into your acct in 5 days like my manual Money Pump does, let me know. EAs are the newbie "sucker punch." BTW, FapTurbo was my first purchase. It was a waste of my time.

Last edited:

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Despite the sophistication of a robot, it can never replace the best trading robot- THE HUMAN BRAIN as not all analytical tools can be incorporated into the former. Personally I am not comfortable with trading robots- apart from their failing algorithms. and wrong chart interpretations. Again I hardly trust these software, they could be barely reliable as they can be bugged by the providing brokers. Even the regulated ones still engage in the notorious crime. We surely have heard of the morgan and morgan lawsuit accusing the FXCM of interfering in clients trades through diabolical software even routing trades to slow servers. So if not all regulated brokers are transparent, why sit aloof and watch some supposed reliable yet suspicious robot bankrupt me. Check this link http://trading-gurus.com/fxcm-accused-of-fraud-in-class-action-lawsuit/.

Renegade

Trader
Oct 3, 2013
From my point of view, the profitable robots exist, however each and every of them requires the control. I mean developers load them with some specific logic that can be profitable at some conditions, although, there is no absolute strategy. So if you decided to buy the robot, you better contact the developer and find out as much information as you can

KevLewis

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
I think everything depends on the investor's objectives. Sometimes it's good to have an Expert Advisor, although in general it's best to do everything manually.