Automated Forex Robots

tordon

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2009
I started a new strategy at the beginning of the year using automated forex robots. I really like the idea of being able to trade regardless of where I am or what I am doing. I do not like being tied to the computer 24/7, watching charts all day, so... I invested in a couple of forex robots to test their results against my own. So far they have proven to be very profitable even in this roller coaster market. I will admit that I have been a little more cautious than normal but I am really starting to feel more comfortable. I was wondering if anyone else has had any luck with forex robots. I would really like to get more ideas on what others had tried that have worked or if I had just had some blind luck. So what do y'all think? Automated or not?

Sinnerman

Active Trader
Jan 24, 2009
tordon said:
I am really starting to feel more comfortable.

"Feeling comfortable" is not quite enough in my opinion. A lot of traders feel comfortable after demo trading for a month, and then find out that the feeling was wrong.

How long have these robots been running and how many trades have they completed? Do you understand the algorithm or are they "black box" type systems? Normally any trading system has to be tested over many many trades in order for it to be statistically viable, and even then some of them end up failing when exposed to the real market.

I personally don't believe such robots are a feasible replacement for a human brain, despite all the weaknesses of the latter. The algorithms at some of the world's largest and most successful financial firms failed once the subprime market collapsed, and these algorithms are not built by Joe Trader in his basement - they are quite a bit more sophisticated. Ask yourself if you really believe Joe Trader's Basement System 2.0 will succeed where teams of top-notch institutional traders, engineers, economists and computer scientists failed? I would say no. That's just an opinion however, and I am ready to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

khairul6355

Active Trader
Mar 21, 2009
I started a new strategy at the beginning of the year using automated forex robots. I really like the idea of being able to trade regardless of where I am or what I am doing. I do not like being tied to the computer 24/7, watching charts all day, so... I invested in a couple of forex robots to test their results against my own. So far they have proven to be very profitable even in this roller coaster market. I will admit that I have been a little more cautious than normal but I am really starting to feel more comfortable. I was wondering if anyone else has had any luck with forex robots. I would really like to get more ideas on what others had tried that have worked or if I had just had some blind luck. So what do y'all think? Automated or not?

Right now, I use fap turbo and it's help me a lot to increase a profit.

Last edited:

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
I have been wanting to invest in FAPTurbo for quite a while, but there are some things i need to find out and i hope you can help. I have e-mailed FAP?s support but they didn?t bother to reply.

1. Is there any charge for using their server?

2. If i register the program from a certain location (IP Address), can i log in from another?

3. Can this be operated from a laptop from different locations?

Last edited:

amish

Active Trader
Mar 18, 2009
I have been wanting to invest in FAPTurbo for quite a while, but there are some things i need to find out and i hope you can help. I have e-mailed FAP’s support but they didn’t bother to reply.

2. If i register the program from a certain location (IP Address), can i log in from another?

I started with the same and found hurdles on the way so i switched to mannual trading. Though the Forex Autopilot technology helps users design and run automated Forex trading systems. Trading systems can operate on a myriad of factors such as market conditions and multiple technical indicators. It can also be set to automatically create orders and execute trades whenever a buy or sell signal is generated. But I have to rely on mannual systems to verify the effectiveness of my trading strategies by visually back testing my systems on historical chart data.

So I went to www.wsd-nz.com and enjoyed it. Once a trading system is configured, as i defined, they will open and close positions at specified parameters. These parameters can include price levels, moving average crossovers, and even technical indicator levels. When certain conditions are met, orders are triggered. This way, I can implement my Forex trading strategies without having to watch the market all day long.

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
I have been wanting to invest in FAPTurbo for quite a while, but there are some things i need to find out and i hope you can help. I have e-mailed FAP’s support but they didn’t bother to reply.

Hi walki Talkie..
1-I'm not sure why they (FapTurbo) did'nt bother to reply for you.but for my advice you must follow up them.maybe you must sent your question 2 or more email.You must know FapTurbo have a customer more than million people from worldwide.so some time they can't reply answer for you.About your question "" Is there any charge for using their server?"".-answer is NO .

2-No you can't login from another IP address more than 1.in certain case you can used from 2 different IP address ..But to make sure you can ask them again.

3-Ya you can operated it from a laptop from different locations but you must make sure the IP address you used not exceed than 2.if you working like stewardess,i mean you usually have at different place ,you can tell them.Trust me !!!i always ask them using an email.but sometime you must patience.

sincerely,
pde10d

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Please can someone help on how the FOREX Robot Work? i'm new in this field.
________

Last edited:

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Dude good,well in my own opinion i think "Automated" is the best bcos its a program and u human i guess u can tell the difference! as u can see everyone now use "AUTO" including Pro and Newbies!

How i wish i can trade forex, i'm still on traininq!

i suggest for you to see HERE!!!!! this site show for you review of forex and explain for you how Forex Robot work.Roughly all this robot very easy to use.You only must install and follow the instruction and wait the profit.you can try maybe
Thanks dude, i visit that site several time but don't seem to understand anytin there, why not give me a One on One tutor in YIM?

Last edited by a moderator:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Please can someone help on how the FOREX Robot Work? i'm new in this field.

Forex robot is created to help people with easy works.But do you know you must still have a knowledge although you used a Forex robot...Forget them if they say for you buy a forex robot ,install it and sleep.after you wake up a morning you get $10 000 in 24 hour!!Are you believe it?? Firstly not all forex robot you can believe it.I ever make a some research and from my opinion the best forex robot is Forex Autopilot Software,Forex robot.Forex Tracer,Forex Killer,Forex funnel and forex Avenger only!!.this is from my research ok,But maybe out from this list also good...I give you some example how forex autopilot software works.Firstly you need to open a FOREX trading account with the broker.FOREX Autopilot will use this trading account to make all its transactions.You must to install the automatic trading bots and keep the system on. The bots will automatically handle all the transactions and make a neat profit for the user.If you does not have much knowledge about FOREX itself can use this system and make a good income out of it....

i not recommend for you to use a agent.u can make your own.if you still not understand please ask again here.i can explian again for you!!.thank for reading!!

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Forex robot is created to help people with easy works.But do you know you must still have a knowledge although you used a Forex robot...Forget them if they say for you buy a forex robot ,install it and sleep.after you wake up a morning you get $10 000 in 24 hour!!Are you believe it?? Firstly not all forex robot you can believe it.I ever make a some research and from my opinion the best forex robot is Forex Autopilot Software,Forex robot.Forex Tracer,Forex Killer,Forex funnel and forex Avenger only!!.this is from my research ok,But maybe out from this list also good...I give you some example how forex autopilot software works.Firstly you need to open a FOREX trading account with the broker.FOREX Autopilot will use this trading account to make all its transactions.You must to install the automatic trading bots and keep the system on. The bots will automatically handle all the transactions and make a neat profit for the user.If you does not have much knowledge about FOREX itself can use this system and make a good income out of it....

i not recommend for you to use a agent.u can make your own.if you still not understand please ask again here.i can explian again for you!!.thank for reading!!
Thanks dude for your positive responds,i do appreciate it, sometime i wonder if you 're the only fx trader in the house! others seem to ignore me, some can say "Dude i don't have time to teach u Forex" why are some people so heartless how can we make this world a better place when ppl behave this way. :(
________

Last edited:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Thanks dude for your positive responds,i do appreciate it, sometime i wonder if you 're the only fx trader in the house! others seem to ignore me, some can say "Dude i don't have time to teach u Forex" why are some people so heartless how can we make this world a better place when ppl behave this way. :(

o Just ok Time2Fx...Firstly you must relaks!! ok...you must learn slowly...slow but efficient and consistent.ermm Tome2Fx can i know you already join any forex system??you used a forex robot now???what robot you used??maybe i can give my opinion and suggestion for you!!ermm Time2Fx wake up now!! don't sad,i BELIEVE you can better than me and better than others 6 month from now if you hardworking start from now.!!Trust me i read your post at the other thread,i think you have big desired to success.don't stop here ...trust me ok!!

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
o Just ok Time2Fx...Firstly you must relaks!! ok...you must learn slowly...slow but efficient and consistent.ermm Time2Fx can i know you already join any forex system??you used a forex robot now???what robot you used??maybe i can give my opinion and suggestion for you!!ermm Time2Fx wake up now!! don't sad,i BELIEVE you can better than me and better than others 6 month from now if you hardworking start from now.!!Trust me i read your post at the other thread,i think you have big desired to success.don't stop here ...trust me ok!!
uhm! i'm impressed, dude u really encouraginq me in here, well i keep it real, as for your questions:

Forex System: - www.FxOpen.com
Forex Robot - None, bcos i can't afford to buy one.

Well thanks for your effort, i wish u will cont. to help me.

Regards & God bless.
________

Last edited:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
uhm! i'm impressed, dude u really encouraginq me in here, well i keep it real, as for your questions:

Forex System: - www.FxOpen.com
Forex Robot - None, bcos i can't afford to buy one.

Well thanks for your effort, i wish u will cont. to help me.

Regards & God bless.

ok good .if you not used a robot,you must used a manually.just ok this is also good but you must give more time.good luck !!

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
So now wat do u think of FxOpen? or which broker can u recommend 4 me?
________

Last edited:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
sometimes i not understand why people not used a robot.Forex Robot can save a tone your time.The important things is you get how to exploits this software to generate consistent income.I'm writing to let you know that so far I'm very astounded by FAPTurbo. I have traded the market since 2003 (6 years) manually and also with robots... I have purchased every course, every EA, every software program... and spent thousands.... I don't care that I've spent thousands because the Forex market is worth it..... I bought FaPTurbo EA the other day and put it to work..... Over 900+ pips in two days.... 900 PIPS IN TWO DAYS!!! Once again 900 PIPS in 2 days...this is a little bit my experience:).how about you???

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
sometimes i not understand why people not used a robot.Forex Robot can save a tone your time.The important things is you get how to exploits this software to generate consistent income.I'm writing to let you know that so far I'm very astounded by FAPTurbo. I have traded the market since 2003 (6 years) manually and also with robots... I have purchased every course, every EA, every software program... and spent thousands.... I don't care that I've spent thousands because the Forex market is worth it..... I bought FaPTurbo EA the other day and put it to work..... Over 900+ pips in two days.... 900 PIPS IN TWO DAYS!!! Once again 900 PIPS in 2 days...this is a little bit my experience:).how about you???
I think the Fx Robot make u lazy in tradinq & u know that everyone can afford it

Last edited by a moderator: