AUDUSD View H4 - Patience before the bullish move resumes

Lud Trader

Active Trader
Nov 3, 2017
interactivtrading.com
You can start by reading the previous analyses made in the[URL deleted] daily time-frame and in the[URL deleted] weekly time frame.

Today, I present you the analyses in the 4-hour time frame. The first Profit Target of the Double Top Pattern is almost reached. The usual expansion expected is 200%, so around 0.76125, and prices are actually very close from this level. Then, for the most experienced, it makes sense to look for buying opportunities but for the moment I advise to wait the end of the potential wave 5.

Yesterday, a setup was given with a detailed trading plan to look for the top of the downward correction (bear flag on the chart). The Target Price level at 0.7713 was precisely reached, and now the bearish move has resumed.

I cannot give you a trading plan for a short position as the risk reward ratio is not better than 1. I prefer to wait, and see if prices are going to reach 0.76125. In this case, I will be looking for buying opportunities.

Please, click here to have access to the graphic :
https://interactivtrading.com/en/analyses/15482-view-h4-patience-before-the-bullish-move-resumes

Last edited by a moderator: