Are you still trading with unregulated brokers?

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Regulated or not if a broker wants to cheat, it will ! Not the regulator makes a broker reliable and honest in my opinion

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Regulated or not if a broker wants to cheat, it will ! Not the regulator makes a broker reliable and honest in my opinion

However, a broker is less likely to want to cheat if it is regulated and will face a penalty or license termination if it gets caught.

• 👍
Reactions: AntjeWagner
A

AntjeWagner

search the impressum, risk disclosure, client agreement etc on their pages. if nothing is mentioned about regulation it is most likely not regulated. then you can check the address and see where it is. when it is somewhere like st vincent and grenadines or something... be careful. also when it says "registered company" it does NOT mean that it is regulated.
if a broker pretends to be regulated and it is not (you can check the mentioned regulation pages) then you can report that broker.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017

Conclusion: We all have to trust any broker at the end of day so better try to do some research at brokers before finalizing them.

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
CRFIN membership is purely arbitrary. It is better than no regulation at all, but the organization does not license - the worst it can do to a broker is to expel it. In that case, the broker can just choose to join some other SRO.

Exness is also regulated by CRFIN, but it is also licensed by CySEC.
If the broker is related to the CRFIN, then it is a bad sign for the trader.
The CRFIN is created by brokers to give themselves licenses, I am convinced that they stand on the side of brokers.
bender-blackjack-and-hookers-yeah-well-im-gonna-go-build-my-own-theme-park-with-blackjack-and-hooker.jpg

"CySEC" - one of the worst regulators, whose license to get easy. He can not help you if the broker is not an ordinary rascal.

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
shutterstock_127419983.jpg

Often we see unregulated brokers offering better conditions and also not asking you for proper documents for opening account. I know many people who fell in trap of such brokers and later lost their money. I would recommend you guys not to go with unregulated broker and only to trade with regulated brokers. Please share your story if you guys ever had any issues with your broker.
Well, honestly I'm working with one of them and yet it was good. They have wonderful and 24/7 support department and they're human not AI, not Bots.

akrhhtert

Banned
Nov 13, 2023
shutterstock_127419983.jpg

Often we see unregulated brokers offering better conditions and also not asking you for proper documents for opening account. I know many people who fell in trap of such brokers and later lost their money. I would recommend you guys not to go with unregulated broker and only to trade with regulated brokers. Please share your story if you guys ever had any issues with your broker.
I had a personal conflict with my broker

akrhhtert

Banned
Nov 13, 2023
Yes, I had one unpleasant experience, so I completely agree with you.
Why keep in doubts, try trading with any unregulated broker and find out the results yourself however if any advise is counted then i must say stay away from those who does not have any repute in the market.