Are you still biased for EUR/USD trading?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
ECB_2268036b.jpg

Statistics say that EUR/USD has the biggest chunck of market share and is the favorite currency of most traders. But in recent times EUR/USD have fallen from 1.4 to 1.11 in a very short periord of time. Many traders are suprised to see euro falling so much in little time.If you EUR/USD is your favorite pair, Would you still say EUR/USD is the safest pair trade under current market conditions and be biased towards it ?

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
I think that EUR/USD will never changed with other currency, most traders will still used this currency pairs i think. What ever the market going on, it will be the best place for making money

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
It still tops most pairs..the reason for the euro heading down is on account of various reasons and the chf didn't help matters either..

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
It still tops most pairs..the reason for the euro heading down is on account of various reasons and the chf didn't help matters either..

there's many reason to it. despite of any fundamental factor, EURUSD it's kind of pair which tend to rallies trend. the more trader opposite the trend, it seem fueled and goes with the current rallies continues. :).
from my past experience, just wait for any sign from the FED and ECB decision, when both are match means the rallies are about to end.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LOL when a trader opposes a trend, he better have a damn good reason for doing so..
Thanks for the heads up and sorry about the late reply, been away and just got back, thanks mate..

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
Until now it's the most used currency pair, and also best place to make profit, maybe will change with the development of other currencies.

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
EUR/USD is still the main currency pair in my trading and I don't think this is going to change for the time being, because I'm still profitable with it.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
ECB_2268036b.jpg

Statistics say that EUR/USD has the biggest chunck of market share and is the favorite currency of most traders. But in recent times EUR/USD have fallen from 1.4 to 1.11 in a very short periord of time. Many traders are suprised to see euro falling so much in little time.If you EUR/USD is your favorite pair, Would you still say EUR/USD is the safest pair trade under current market conditions and be biased towards it ?

Only lazy and dumb traders were not shorting EUR. I bite a good chunk of profit during this time as market was very biased and easy to predict.

Alex Hoggarth

Trader
Mar 17, 2015
The sitatuin in the world' market and economics is changing quiet fast hence we shall forget to trade and analyze other trading instruments and pairs

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
No I am not fixed to trade in EUR/USD only . I did a lot of practice on this pair to have experience of trading , risk management and plan of trading. Now I am doing trading on other pairs too. I trade in GBP, JPY and other major currency pairs. My next focus is on gold and silver trading.

daytide

Trader
Oct 2, 2015
The introduction of the EUR/USD was like being presented with your own gold mine. Long may it prosper!

Interesting point. There are many reasons why this is the most popular pair, however you should always keep an open mind
all over the market in order to find the best opportunities. As some traders are "locked" and trade solely on this pair, and miss great opportunities
on other economics and currencies.

GlodexFX

Jun 19, 2015
Interesting point. There are many reasons why this is the most popular pair, however you should always keep an open mind
all over the market in order to find the best opportunities. As some traders are "locked" and trade solely on this pair, and miss great opportunities
on other economics and currencies.

I would love to expand my trading portfolio to new markets, trading pairs etc. but I think because I am comfortable with EUR/USD I don't want to break away from this. But I will certainly in the near future dip my hands into these.

I would love to expand my trading portfolio to new markets, trading pairs etc. but I think because I am comfortable with EUR/USD I don't want to break away from this. But I will certainly in the near future dip my hands into these.
It is a smart thing to keep trading where you know the asset and feel comfortable. However yeah, its always good to have more options, any time in any thing.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
EURUSD is the most preferred currency pair and of course, as for the reasons why, it ranges from "volatility" to the rest..don't expect it to change anytime soon..

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
EURUSD is the most preferred currency pair and of course, as for the reasons why, it ranges from "volatility" to the rest..don't expect it to change anytime soon..

I see that the daily trading range in the EURUSD is much higher than the other currency pairs. This is why we can understand and track the moves in this pair and make some good profits :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Many trader they choose pair eurusd because this is also as major pair, which many trader choose this pair to traded, currently I see the major trend on this pair is on bearish trend, we can look on daily timeframe if tendencies this pair on bearish pattern.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
yes you can say I am biased to use this pair. Actually it works as first love.I can not avoid trading of EUR/USD. I try others pairs too but most satisfied I am with this major currency pair. It is good in all aspect , In movement, timing and spread also . I feel easy with it.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes usually eurusd has lowest spread, but different broker also will different spread according their term and agreement on the broker, for scalping trader I think they also can use this pair because good average movement and included in volatile pair which will giving benefit for trader.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Many trader they choose pair eurusd because this is also as major pair, which many trader choose this pair to traded, currently I see the major trend on this pair is on bearish trend, we can look on daily timeframe if tendencies this pair on bearish pattern.

Yes this is true that we have many traders who prefer to use EURUSD in their trading. This is because when we are using this pair in our trades then we can learn about the trends that are present and also make sure that we are earning a good income :)