Are you getting positive results all the time?

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
I do not get positive results all the time at forex trading because some times we get positive results.always positive result is not suitable for me and i think no one can not take possible result

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I do not get positive results all the time at forex trading because some times we get positive results.always positive result is not suitable for me and i think no one can not take possible result

I have positive results on a weekly base. I do not recall loosing money over a five day period especially since I have added my brokers trading recommendations to my overall trading.

brokenblade

Trader
Jan 14, 2013

Now I am just starting out, but so far I have been making a lot of positive trades. I'd say 70% of my trades have turned out positive so far. I have more than doubled my (trading) money within two weeks. (Which is a dangerous way to go, however, you want to profit, you must take risks, at the same time, don't be a fool. )

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
no.. i not get positive results all the time because this is forex bussiness ..& this means loss and profit .. sometimes we don't known about maket status .... if you are having more losses that profits i recommed that you can stop trading on your real account and practice more on a demo account untill you find that waht mistake you make every time.. thanks

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
I do not earn the profit all the time. Sometimes I do lost in reading due to my business. But I can recover my losses when I can concentrate on trading.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
lets say in forex, or better yet in any business, we are in a struggle always to minimize loses, when we minimize loses thats when we get ggood profits, so basically we all suffer some loses along the way no matter how good we are at doing the business, and we learn from it

MonsterTrader

Trader
Jan 18, 2013
I don't think anyone gets positive results all the time. A 100% success rate is pretty pie in the sky. The best hedgefunds make losses on some of there funds and you cannot expect to do better than them.

Trading is difficult even big banks screw up sometimes. So to think that you can make 100 pips or 10% a month is crazily ambitous.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I don't think anyone gets positive results all the time. A 100% success rate is pretty pie in the sky. The best hedgefunds make losses on some of there funds and you cannot expect to do better than them.

Trading is difficult even big banks screw up sometimes. So to think that you can make 100 pips or 10% a month is crazily ambitous.

100 pips per week is crazily ambitious? Sounds like you are in the wrong industry. I make an average of 250 pips by following my brokers recommendations plus an additional 100 pips with my own trades.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Forex business is that kind of business in which no one can get positive results all time because it is much harder business. And our little mistakes lead into negative results.
So myself also not getting positive results from forex all the time.

abir_r2r

Banned
Jan 22, 2013
Dhaka
After you've been trading with a small live account for awhile and you have a sense for what you're doing, it's ok to deposit more money and make your account bigger. Knowing what you're doing boils down to getting rid of your bad habits and gaining some control over your emotions. If you can do that, you can be successful trading forex.

abir_r2r

Banned
Jan 22, 2013
Dhaka
This is possible through currency trading. I did not say that Forex is easier that any other business but that's good about Forex is that if you follow the rules and controls their risks, you can have a profitable business that can easily be done in the comfort of your home.