Are You Disappointed in Trading?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by ituglobal, Jan 27, 2016.

1. ArslanKemal

ArslanKemal Trader

Good words! I completely agree with you! every failure makes us stronger

2. radex78

radex78 Active Trader

Yes actually failure also can making us strongest, but of course need positive mindset with loss than occur, because some people might after failure hence making them in desperation

3. Twin butterfly

Twin butterfly Active Trader

Yeah, that true mate. If we never fails then how we know the value of winning. So failure is important to sharp our knowledge and to be more perfect for work.

4. Brads

Brads Active Trader

Yeah...! With each failure we have the courage to trade and not repeat the mistakes which we have made previously, it increases our knowledge and experience, though we lose money, but I think in this field, experience matters more than failure or loss of money.

5. daniele roos

daniele roos Newbie

Hello guys,
    Well I do not feel disappointed in trading. Some days you gain, some days you lose! But you learn constantly.Just Choose your trading style and implement your trading strategies wisely after a thorough research on market. Trading is no cakewalk but it’s worth the blood sweat and tears.

6. Twin butterfly

Well said mate, not every day is same for trader. One day you will have profit and another day you may face loss. So be prepared for everything in market because market is always not going to be in our favor.

7. daniele roos

daniele roos Newbie

i totally agree...

8. Twin butterfly

Thanks, as a trader we should not regret what happens in past, we have to move forward and look for new way to learn trading.

9. Andrew101

Andrew101 Active Trader

In Forex, there's always a failure. And there's always a disappointment. And there's always a loss. But the secret is learning from the loss, and realizing that where there are no expectations, there is no disappointment. Disappointment in Forex is inevitable. But to become discouraged and throw in the towel, that's your choice to make.

10. nikita sharma

nikita sharma Trader

trading requires skills to be in moderate state and one should never be disappointed with it. the fact is you must know how to enjoy your excitement when you are making money and avoid getting frustrated if not.

11. Ally

Ally Newbie

I would like to say that No, I’m not disappointed in trading and also I motivate everyone to not to be so hopeless about your own trading even if your trading doesn’t sound much good to others. What is required is a small push to fuel the trader to become successful. It needs lot of practice & patience if you really want to become affluent. Disappointment comes through losses but you need to learn how to handle losses.

12. buldy

buldy Trader

Re
    Really motivating, it is only natural to react negatively when we loose money because it hard to come by. But I believe all of us can relate to the thread here, we just have to buckle up and move on patiently hoping things will improve.

13. FoxyFoxy

FoxyFoxy Newbie

Good motivation here. But it still is disapointing some times especially when things go well for a few months and you think it's going well but then the losses come and your back to square 1

14. sharabela

sharabela Trader

You have made out some excellent points in the article. Forex traders at some point of time in their trading life find themselves disappointed as far as my experience goes.

As you have suggested that those who make millions nowadays, they were in this position as well. As a trader, we have to remember that and give ourselves enough time and opportunity to survive in the market. If we can survive for like 3/4 years, success is going to be achieved for sure.

15. wisetrada

wisetrada Active Trader

Not at all, it is normal to suffer some losses once in a while, but it is not enough to get generally disappointed with forex.

16. buldy

buldy Trader

This is the point where you consistency is tested, whether to continue or not. Maybe you might need a break, but should you stop? One thing we must realize is that we cannot expect to win all the time, it true that if you are losing on the stretch then sometimes is wrong somewhere!

17. Lukas Schmidt

Lukas Schmidt Trader

It was a struggle at beginning but all worth it. Now i'm actually earning i'm not disappointed.

18. buldy

buldy Trader

Good lukas, I believe being patient must have helped you. We all must struggle in life at some point, that doesn't mean we'll give up easily, we just have to keep fighting and hoping for the best!

19. Winjak

Winjak Active Trader

Sometimes I get disappointed in my strong emotions, but not in trading itself

20. FoxyFoxy

FoxyFoxy Newbie

It does get to the point sometimes when I think about stopping. It is tough to make that call when you have been trying for a couple of years though.