Actually satisfied

Forexmonkey

Aug 19, 2015
Hello, I just wanted to post a review about the company that I have been trading with for 1 year now, TRADE-24.
I just felt like I wanted to say that I am satisfied in general and I am happy with their service. I had little experience on the markets before I joined TRADE-24 but their support and education program helped me improve.They have a very nice trading platform,allowing you to use social trading and they will also provide you with a personal account manager to navigate you and guide you through the markets.It is a rarity to get this whole package these days.However,not everything has been sunshine and rainbows,of course. Once,I was a bit frustrated when I couldn’t login into my account.
It turned out to be a tiny technical problem on their website.At least,they were kind enough to immediately give me a call and to fix the problem in a very short time.Also,when I opened an account,I received a 30 % bonus (which I requested).It was very nice of them to give it to me,but when the account was activated I had to wait for a couple of hours before the bonus was added.

Anyways,these are very tiny problems that I experienced and they did not affect me in anyway when it comes to my trading experience .In general, I have been happy with them for the past year and I intend to stay with them for now.

Maybe this will help someone.