ROI 200% for newbies?!

kulence23

Jan 4, 2016
Hi, my name is Nebojsa. I'm involved in internet marketing since 2007. and since then had great success with it. Lately, I'm working on some revenue share programs, and I have to admit that ROI is really great! As I'm always searching for new earning possibilities, I stumbled upon on one post on the internet where I saw that Forex can be very profitable, and that it can produce massive return. As I'm completely newbie to Forex, I would like to hear your thoughts about this. If Forex can produce bigger ROI than revenue share programs I'm currently in, I'm willing to give it a try.

Thanks,

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes forex trading is high return, on strong trending market it will easyto making high return in trading, but the kinds market sometime not clear movement and causing loss, so keep learning to making quality transaction to minimize the risk, this week I am trying use bonus promotion on certain broker and can making profit more than two hundred percent, but too strict rules withdraw profit so it's vain for me.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Loss in forex sometime inevitable, trend market not always in one direction, someime move dynamic and unpredictable, as trader also need consider with risk management in trading, which not only look on profit, risk also need to prepared.

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
In my experience. Most professional signal providers/fund managers can make a 20% (at most) ROI. Usually a higher return comes with higher risk. There are some who can attain double digit returns, but only for a short period, and normally end up losing everything.
Just my 2cents.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
Yes forex has a high return on investment.But you must have the knowledge to trade the market. One good means where you could have a high return on your investment in the forex is in the use of leverages. They multiply your trading capital so you can even hold bigger positions with smaller money. Leverages can be high, when you use the 500% bonus program from Profiforex, you can have leverages up to leverage 1:3000.

Dolgart

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
In my experience. Most professional signal providers/fund managers can make a 20% (at most) ROI. Usually a higher return comes with higher risk. There are some who can attain double digit returns, but only for a short period, and normally end up losing everything.
Just my 2cents.
I agree! It can be usual strategy fot trading with ROI 200%. It can be once and isn't planned. Other way it is a large risk!

MillerTrade

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
Yes forex has a high return on investment.But you must have the knowledge to trade the market. One good means where you could have a high return on your investment in the forex is in the use of leverages. They multiply your trading capital so you can even hold bigger positions with smaller money. Leverages can be high, when you use the 500% bonus program from Profiforex, you can have leverages up to leverage 1:3000.
500% Bonus?How long have you been with profiforex?Are they regulated?

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Such figures are very hard to trust as gaining such results in forex market is extremely difficult.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I'm up nearly 300% in two months, at 13.38% drawdown, 70% win rate, and a longest losing streak of 3 consecutive losing trades. High returns are definitely achievable...BUT...they don't come easy! I've been at this since 2007, and it's only in the last 18-months or so that profits have been consistent. In the early days it was one blown account after another. Forex trading IS NOT easy, and beginners will almost certainly lose money. I'm doing nicely right now...but tomorrow?