Are you happy with your broker?

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
looked at from the light of STP and ECN brokers, I think FreshForex can be rated good. I am not saying they are entirely good, but everybody have their experience with them, I also had mine, you also could be having another story
I trade EURUSD with 0 spread on FreshForex ECN account. Quite satisfied.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I trade EURUSD with 0 spread on FreshForex ECN account. Quite satisfied.
I am also sometime trade on this pair, eurusd has good average movement which included major pair and many trader trade on this pair, beginner also advisable trade on eurusd, but sometime I am look on another pair that might has easyto analyzed.

WallyEdwards

Trader
Nov 18, 2015
Correct me if I am wrong, but this zero spread is a once in a while scenario, as I was checking their average spread and it is around 0.7-8 pips. Correct me again, but I also find they charge commission and that too in a highly complicated manner. I rather have safe and straight forward journey like I am having with OctaFX, they don’t have any charges apart from spread, it starts from 0.1 pips and usually lands inside 0.5 unless it’s news.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am still happy with my current broker, yesterday still I can withdraw money from account trading and I am happy because now already converted to my local currency in bank account, I hope will always able making money with my broker now and forever.

Kevin-Ford

Trader
Feb 3, 2016
I like ForexStart. Before I deposit my money, I checked this broker. Trading terminal is working very good, order execution is fast. I checked their quotation with other companies – everything is all right. Pending orders execution is Ok too.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Srill happy with my broker because so far everyting still gona be alright, still I can work with trading use service my broker and get profit in trading, I am also can use pending order and instant execution, every withdraw I made still pricessed smoothly

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
i only comfortable trading with Fixed spreads broker.
and it is really hard to find a real fixed spreads broker. some brokers claimed as fixed spreads broker, but their spreads sometimes widen,
broker i use provide fixed spreads, and not widen when news

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
My Broker is TRADESTO. I am fully happy and satisfied with it. Very popular broker with good trading conditions. The spreads they offered are good and based on the actual market. It offers High Leverage , Excellent Customer support Reliable MT4 Trading platform.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I like ForexStart. Before I deposit my money, I checked this broker. Trading terminal is working very good, order execution is fast. I checked their quotation with other companies – everything is all right. Pending orders execution is Ok too.
As I can see the spreads are tight on some pairs. But the problem is that ForexStar offers only floating spreads. Not many traders like this.

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
i only comfortable trading with Fixed spreads broker.
and it is really hard to find a real fixed spreads broker. some brokers claimed as fixed spreads broker, but their spreads sometimes widen,
broker i use provide fixed spreads, and not widen when news
Hello,
May I ask, why are you confortable with fixed spreads?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not so experienced. Fixed Spreads don't represent the actual market. I don't even bother checking Brokers offering fixed Spreads

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
Honestly I won’t be comfortable with fixed spread, unless I am a news trader. I believe that’s the only time fixed spread is going to be beneficial. I use OctaFX where there is floating spread from 0.1 pips, I don’t do much of news trading since I love scalping using indicators and they rarely work on news, so this flexible spread been so low is seriously helps! I have not seen too many brokers offering fixed spread under 2 pips, so why waste money?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Still happy with instaforex broker, although spread minimum is 3 pips but still fine so far, on this month my withdrawn also still processed smoothly and making pleasant in minds
Maybe low spread giving benefit especially scalping trader but my broker restricted trader to open and close order less than five minute profit might canceled

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
On 8 points from 10 I'm happy with my current broker (hotforex) but wish they have FCA license so I won't worry about safety at all as well as make withdrawals free. In other regards its excellent broker

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
Hello,
May I ask, why are you confortable with fixed spreads?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not so experienced. Fixed Spreads don't represent the actual market. I don't even bother checking Brokers offering fixed Spreads
is it important? if broker spreads represent a real market?why represent the actual market is important?we trade an OTC and decentralized instruments. we trade the quotes. if we trade the money, where the money goes?where your EURO when you buy EURO/USD?
i realized that i only have few Dollars to deposit, so i do not care from where brokers got the quotes, are they market maker or not. as long as i made profit and i can withdraw my profit. i think that is our goal in forex trading, made some profit ,withdraw, repeat.
As long as the brokers are fair and paid my WD . i do not care what kind of spread their offered, or they trade against me or not.

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
Using fixed spread to trade is cost effective,especially when you are trading in volatile market conditions.Maybe fixed spreads provide a more predictable trading environment for a beginner, but i believe variable spread accounts offer to traders better value for money.However, it depends on your style of trading and your preferences which spreads you will choose.

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
Using fixed spread to trade is cost effective,especially when you are trading in volatile market conditions.Maybe fixed spreads provide a more predictable trading environment for a beginner, but i believe variable spread accounts offer to traders better value for money.However, it depends on your style of trading and your preferences which spreads you will choose.

Mark, I believe fixed spread is good in news time like NFP/FOMC or such but if you’re scalping and prefer normal occasion which makes up 85-90% of the time then variable spread is far better. I am using ECN account with OctaFX broker and here there is variable spread from 0.1 pips, it’s very handy and I can easily make profits with scalping while another massive advantage for me is their cash back service which is pretty good too given it’s available even on the losing trades.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015

I guess trading with fixed or low spread is quite better and convenient option rather then paying uncertain commission volume to a broker.

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
I guess trading with fixed or low spread is quite better and convenient option rather then paying uncertain commission volume to a broker.
because sometimes . for example , myself , confusing with variable spread+commisions and , when you got higher spreads, you pay more expensive than fixed spreads broker like forexmart

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
As I mentioned before ,there are pros and cons associated with both fixed and variable spreads,with us making a choice based on our experience and our trading style we wish to use

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015

I hate the commission part, because we always end up paying far higher than what we do when it comes to normal spread, I trade with OctaFX where they charge viable spread, but at least I know it’s somewhere inside 1 pips unless it’s news, so that way I can plan my strategy accordingly, but when you pay commission that to so much, it just kills the plan and also scalping is seriously difficult in such situations and it makes me comfortable as well!