Are you happy with your broker?

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Me and many of my friends are trading with exness and very happy with their trading conditions, Very low spreads and instant automatic withdrawals. Cheers to them.

You are working for Exness and trade with your company at the same time? Man it's a bit ridiculous I heard that company employees are not allowed to trade with inside the company. Does it extend on you and your co-workers?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No issues with any of my brokers, from tradersway to alpari but of late, the cs at alpari suck..but one of my brokers has started offering binaries, so that's something else I am checking out at the moment..

But on the exness posts, no comments other than the obvious one, really?? LOL

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
If you ask me why in my opinion, FreshForex is one of the brokers, which really helps you to trade and make money, I will name a few points. 1. The platform operates with no serious failures. 2.Leverage large. 3.I can open multiple accounts with different trading instruments. 4. Orders are processed quickly. 5. technical support is never a hindrance.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
If you ask me why in my opinion, FreshForex is one of the brokers, which really helps you to trade and make money, I will name a few points. 1. The platform operates with no serious failures. 2.Leverage large. 3.I can open multiple accounts with different trading instruments. 4. Orders are processed quickly. 5. technical support is never a hindrance.

Among the STP/ECN brokers FreshForex is one of the most convenient one for me. I like its low spreads on an ECN account. Moreover, the most important thing is a wide range of trading instruments that the broker offers.

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
I have chosen the right broker for me after doing a long research over a month. and Since, now I don't have any complain about my broker because they never steal funds from my account. and since my broker CToption offers highest payouts of up to 90%, I am really happy being a Binary Trader.

Jun 1, 2015
i have do a lot of research before choosing a broker
for a retail trading , which means balance under $500 , all brokers are suitable
but i prefer put some of money in tickmill if i put serious money, well they have a good reputation when were armada markets

and i choose fxprims too , in my country they both quite popular

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
Of course I am happy with my broker. Last 5 months, I have executed more than 500 trades and withdrawn my profits 5times, without facing any difficulties. So, I must admit that CToption is doing something GREAT...

Sarah12

Aug 12, 2015
I am extremely content and happy with my broker,what else could I wish for,my withdrawals are always honored in time,I am rightfully awarded my winnings,always get a helpful answer when I need one with their customer service , overall great and awesome trading conditions

JohnD

Sep 10, 2015
Hey. Opened an account in WIT LTD. For my period of trading in this company I can say that execution of orders is very quick; you can find wide range of trading instruments (including shares and CFD), never had lags in terminal.

Prezident

Banned
Jul 20, 2011
I work with FXopen for many years and it never let me down. No problems with the withdrawal of money, quality ECN and important regulators (ASIC, FCA).

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Hey. Opened an account in WIT LTD. For my period of trading in this company I can say that execution of orders is very quick; you can find wide range of trading instruments (including shares and CFD), never had lags in terminal.

Most terminal lags are caused by PC performance issues or old MT4 built. If you come across this problem then follow the steps above to resolve it.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
At the moment I am trading with Nova FX broker, I feel pretty pleased with them since they have type of facilities that really made them great and allows me to perform at my best, it is especially their Risk Free Trade Option that I enjoy since I can trade without any fear on first 3 trades and even if I lose the money is refunded which I really love, so that’s why I am happy with my broker and also with my own performance.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
looked at from the light of STP and ECN brokers, I think FreshForex can be rated good. I am not saying they are entirely good, but everybody have their experience with them, I also had mine, you also could be having another story

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
i have do a lot of research before choosing a broker
for a retail trading , which means balance under $500 , all brokers are suitable
but i prefer put some of money in tickmill if i put serious money, well they have a good reputation when were armada markets

and i choose fxprims too , in my country they both quite popular

i have live ECN account with Tickmill too, and yeah slow but sure, i put more trust in this broker and only with this broker my Triangular Arbitrage EA work perfectly.their low spreads are the reason because some broker out there have bigger spreads so any triangular Eas will not work

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
As I said before, so far, I have no issues with my broker FreshForex. Following the fact that they just won the dynamic development Title from the International IAFT Awards 2015, I think its the best broker I could trust since according to this report more than 150,000 traders worldwide approve of it!