Forex-Brokers

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
That is minimum deposit, you can deposit as you wish to trade more money through Integerfx.com

I understand it. I don't understand, what for to propose deposit 1 dollar? Of course i didn't tried to trade with same deposit, but...
With depo 10$ You cannot make big profit, and what to tell about 1 dollar?
IMO, if you so poor that you cannot depo at least 10 bucks, how can you be named as "trader"? choose demo or leave trading at all.
I had started with 10$ deposit to examine my broker. When I got profit in 20$ I understood that this broker is loyal, so I deposited 100$ more
So sorry, but I don't understand the logic of such brokers.
Yeah, and one more question: Is there the commission for depositing money to account? Most of payment systems takes some commissions. So how many money I need to spend to depo 1$ into my acc?:)

Maybe I behind the times :rolleyes:
Do not take offense at me, it's all just my opinion.

chachan

Trader
May 13, 2014
My recommendation to other trader is to try trading with FBS
The company works perfectly. I consider FBS to be the best broker. :)

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
There's nothing as the best broker. You're broker might not suit my needs as well as my brokers to your trading needs.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
This is so nice that, people are so interested to Learn Forex trading from EarnForex forum.
There are so many brokers on Forex trading world. But you have to choose your own according to your choice and need. As I do use OctaFx because it's Flexible and best for newbies.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Sorry, I really don't think that way. Trading demo is very important especially for beginners who doesn't have yet trading experience and trading plans/strat and just starting to become familiar with the use of a platform.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
I do trade with OctaFx, which gives me most supports and help to Earn. OctaFX has developed a variety of options to make your forex trading even more convenient. Don't worry about broker's security or regulation policy. This platform is going to be under Regulation soon and OctaFX is indeed a client-oriented company.

In OctaFX you can forget about requotes. Whatever the market conditions, this lovely broker always execute your order. I have been trading with this broker more than 5 months and truly I am so much happy and leading a better life because of this broker only. OctaFX is completely different from its competitors.

apostolia

Trader
Jun 25, 2014
i agree that on demo is easier to win, so this how many traders get enthusiast too soon. i would recommend for beginners, or for traders that only want to test a broker, to chose a cent account. i started with a cent account at FXTM, that means i deposited 10 eur and i had 1000 euro cent in my account to trade. it is a smart way i believe and fair. i ended up with a 4 months old ECN account and a commission zero account.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Freshforex offers really good opportunities for a trader. First of all - lack of minimal deposit requirement, competent technical support, convenient personal area. Another good thing is that you can open a lot of accounts with different base currency. And of course - a lot of different bonuses and promotions.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Freshforex offers really good opportunities for a trader. First of all - lack of minimal deposit requirement, competent technical support, convenient personal area. Another good thing is that you can open a lot of accounts with different base currency. And of course - a lot of different bonuses and promotions.
Agree. Now it is the best time to test this broker, coz it has $1000 no deposit bonus that can be withdrown.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
No, He was right! Can anyone trade with 1 dollar? huh? noone can, so what for to propose to depo 1 dollar? To show their individuality?
many broker even provide $1 deposit because they have cent account
many broker have minimum $5 deposit with standart lot and big leverage
but if you are trade with standart lot , i think $25-50 minimum deposit is suitable.
with $5 what you can do?only can trade twice?3 times?
but i think $100 is the average amount for newbie to learn forex trading
Amount that they can afford to lose.
and it is suitable in all kind brokers with cent lot,or micro lot like instaforex
or broker with standart lot like hotforex,fxprmus or Tickmill
just decide the most suitable for you from spreads or any factor

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
I've been using CMtrading way for a while now, for ECN trading. Very low spreads, quotes in 5 digits, direct bank withdrawals, outstanding mobile platforms, and a friendly customer support as well. However, I didn't have any problem regarding withdrawing my profits, so this broker is recommended.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
many broker even provide $1 deposit because they have cent account
many broker have minimum $5 deposit with standart lot and big leverage
but if you are trade with standart lot , i think $25-50 minimum deposit is suitable.
with $5 what you can do?only can trade twice?3 times?
but i think $100 is the average amount for newbie to learn forex trading
Amount that they can afford to lose.
and it is suitable in all kind brokers with cent lot,or micro lot like instaforex
or broker with standart lot like hotforex,fxprmus or Tickmill
just decide the most suitable for you from spreads or any factor

Yes, I also don't know how can you trade with $1 in your account? The minimal lot is 0.01, $1 cannot afford it with the broker spread. Anyone trading Cent account? Can you please share your real experience.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Yes, I also don't know how can you trade with $1 in your account? The minimal lot is 0.01, $1 cannot afford it with the broker spread. Anyone trading Cent account? Can you please share your real experience.
it can afford brokers spread if you trade with cent account and open with 0,0001 lot
from my experience ,cent accounts are perfect for newbie, or people who trade with high risk strategy like martingale. but i prefer standart account brokers like hot forex or tickmill, i think $100 is enough if we want to trade with standart account brokers.
only open 1 0,01 lot order till you double or triple your deposit .,

sammo

Oct 25, 2015
Which broker accept 0,0001 lot ? Seems unreal. I think we shouldn't trust any broker offer cent account.

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
But why does a trader require cent brokers. It becomes so confusing for me to know the exact profit out of the prevailing prices. In addition to this, it seems like i am trading for less than a cent, when i want to trade for huge amounts. it could be good for beginners but definitely not for traders.
I prefer a broker who provides me an ECN account with no markup and it should be reliable plus interactive to guide me.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Cent accounts are necessary to trade positions sized at precision higher than 0.01 standard lot with MetaTrader platform. It can be needed both by the newbies (who want to trade really small lots) and by the professionals (who want to size the trades accurately, especially when using a large number of trades).

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
A lot of cent brokers out there who offer 0.0001 standard lot positions. Besides, there are also brokers who allow trading in units (0.00001 of standard lot) - Oanda among them.
Agea too offer cent lots, with modified unit, so you can trade whatever unit that you want.

But why does a trader require cent brokers. It becomes so confusing for me to know the exact profit out of the prevailing prices. In addition to this, it seems like i am trading for less than a cent, when i want to trade for huge amounts. it could be good for beginners but definitely not for traders.
I prefer a broker who provides me an ECN account with no markup and it should be reliable plus interactive to guide me.
i do like trade with ECN too
but like admin said, there is a lot of reason if someone use that kind of brokers
and if someone use arbitrage trading , of course they will use broker that offer the most precision lots
and another reason why people use cent accounts , maybe they need to test their strategy or EA., or trade with martingale