Are you buying the recovery story in the US?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I know the debate goes back and worth and some believe the US is in recover mode (albeit at a much slower pace than the historical norm) while others don’t believe the US economy is recovering at all. It appears that there are conflicting signs, at least in my opinion, but I read this post over at a blog operated by Paxforex where they discuss Signals of U.S. Economic Recovery.

I am not quite sure if I can agree with the points raised there. One element to consider is that since the start of QE3 GDP has weakened and not gained momentum, the labor market is very weak and filled with temporary and part-time jobs and the fiscal situation is terrible.

What do you guys think?

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
(Keep in mind, that I'm a technical trader still and "early student" in "Economics/Fundamentals":
I think it has stabilized a bit but the fed's operation dollar devaluation wont do anyone any good unless wages can meet changing prices.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No, not really. The economic stagnation is not limited to the US but has spread to all the major economies..it's going to take a while to get back to "business as usual". And in a few cases, like Spain and greece, things are not stagnating but trending towards the sub basement.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada

hermawati

Banned
Jul 1, 2013
indonesia
The fact of US' Economic is on worse status,,,BUT the white house always hide the TRUTH from the Americans. the JOBLESS rate on there reach HIGHEST RANK in 2013!!!.

Thirteen years ago, when I arrived, exchange rate was 10:1, peso to dollar. Today, it's 12.5:1. Bank of Mexico holds a tight rein an the peso. And through all this time, the peso has held it's value. Take a look at the spread attached to USDMXN.

I love it down here and foresee no reason to return in the foreseeable future.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
NSA's prism couldn't have been in operation for as long as it was without some white house knowledge. So some hiding of the truth is not so far fetched.
Yeah, NSA's PRISM was classified - of course it was kept secret. My question was about this statement:
the JOBLESS rate on there reach HIGHEST RANK in 2013!!!

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I love it down here and foresee no reason to return in the foreseeable future.

As the saying goes: If it's not broke, don't fix it. Glad you found a place you like.