Music while trading

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
Do you listen to music while you trade? If so, might I recommend "The Piano Guys #1," their first CD. Great music! Their custom arrangements are awesome.

I do sometimes, but I love my underground rap music. Every now and then, Ill listen to just "beats".. I think the instruments are beautiful in indi rap music.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
Yes i love music while i do anything and with trading it is a ideal combo infact i even watch movies while trading.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
I like to listen to music while I'm trading, and I don't really have any preferences, because I'm a music lover. The main thing is that the music suits the mood.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
In my headphones turn on as background music Imagine Dragons - Evolve. I really like their album =)

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I like listening to lofi mixes too, and a lot of them come with really pretty backgrounds/animations, so if you can play them on a TV, they create an especially nice ambience.
I also like themed background music such as Harry Potter and Skyrim soundtracks/mixes.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I feel like I can't focus if I turn on music. Also, I have 3 small children running around at all times, so that doesn't help with the whole concentration thing.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I feel like I can't focus if I turn on music. Also, I have 3 small children running around at all times, so that doesn't help with the whole concentration thing.
I can imagine your situation must be challenging with all those kids. Have you tried music that is specifically designed to help concentration? Just a suggestion, if you type music for focusing/studying into YouTube, there's a wide selection of tracks that can help with getting into the flow of work.