Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Yes 500:1 leverage is used to create the Double Forex accounts in a Day achievements

Just keep in mind that it can also do the same in the other direction and zoom you down to zero in no time.

saiful

Trader
May 15, 2013
Yeah, would likely advise almost all novices to not slide with the influence pitfall.. larger the influence, the more quickly your current bank account is certain to get sold out especially if the broker is usually fresh to dealing.. discomfort long gone at this time there, carried out that will.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
I usually use leverage of 1:100 and I can use 1:500 and 1:1000: yet I know how not to risk more than 0.5 percent of my account per trade.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I usually use leverage of 1:100 and I can use 1:500 and 1:1000: yet I know how not to risk more than 0.5 percent of my account per trade.

0.5%? Very, very conservative. I assume you get stopped out a lot as you have no breathing room.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
I use 1:100 to 1:200 leveargae in trading with my own investment. It remains safe to use suitable margin in trading . High leverage uses high margin which can be dangerous any time if one is not good in trade management. Some times I use 1:500 levearage for bonus trading .

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I use 1:100 to 1:200 leveargae in trading with my own investment. It remains safe to use suitable margin in trading . High leverage uses high margin which can be dangerous any time if one is not good in trade management. Some times I use 1:500 levearage for bonus trading .

Leverage is not the problem, risk management is.

forexqueen

Trader
May 30, 2013
Use little leverage for every forex account i operate, this is because over leveraging an account often leads to loss of that account , i have done such mistakes in the past and have really learned my lessons the hard way

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
I choose maximum leverage during sign up. I am using now XEmarkets with 888 leverage. But I don't use more than 5% leverage to hold a position. We all know leverage is two sided sword.So I always try to use small leverage to save my account from burning badly because of one or two two bad trade.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
My leverage remains 1:100, yet I know how to control my risk and stake as less money as possible. I think the issue isn't in using 1:1 or 1:5 or even 1:50. Most traders simply don't have enough money to invest.

profitsniper

Trader
Jun 8, 2013
UK
So many 500:1's.

I use 50:1 lol.

I don't like over leveraging at all

Warren Buffet re leverage;

"If you are smart you don't need it, if you are not smart you have no business using it"

:D

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
So many 500:1's.

I use 50:1 lol.

I don't like over leveraging at all

Warren Buffet re leverage;

"If you are smart you don't need it, if you are not smart you have no business using it"

:D

Yet he uses leverage himself and records losses every year trading derivatives. Such a hypocrite. Sorry, but his time passed last millennium.

profitsniper

Trader
Jun 8, 2013
UK
Yet he uses leverage himself and records losses every year trading derivatives. Such a hypocrite. Sorry, but his time passed last millennium.

I would tell my friend not to date Shakira is she was a very bad person despite her being extremely good looking (in my eyes) ... would I take my own advice, prob not :)

Just coz the advisor does not follow their own advice, does not invalidate it.

Obviously in FX you need some leverage unless you have a lot of capital, but over leveraging often brings the pain.

Over leveraging is a brokers best friend ... any anything that is your brokers friend, usually ain't yours.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I would tell my friend not to date Shakira is she was a very bad person despite her being extremely good looking (in my eyes) ... would I take my own advice, prob not :)

Just coz the advisor does not follow their own advice, does not invalidate it.

Obviously in FX you need some leverage unless you have a lot of capital, but over leveraging often brings the pain.

Over leveraging is a brokers best friend ... any anything that is your brokers friend, usually ain't yours.

That is just not true on the part of leverage. A lot of newbies are told that which is simply wrong. Leverage has nothing to do with blowing your account. The lack of risk management does.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I am not a newby my friend ;)

I did not refer to you, it was a general statement that newbies are told leverage is bad and too much can blow your account which is just wrong.