I am new to forex strategy I recommend following

ventasrokasa

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2010
Hello friends, I am new to the business of trading, I am using the Profit software, I would like to know which operating strategy I can recommend, I read that it works great pivot point.

Greetings.

tomtomtep13

Trader
Feb 24, 2011
Hello ventasrokasa. I trade forex and stocks for my living in the last 10 years
I think it is a good idea and very happy when you come in this forum to share information.

fxcheeta

Trader
Mar 11, 2011
well its better to find that suits you, but what so ever you pick you must 1st try it on your demo account then go for live.

bubs420

Trader
Nov 19, 2011
Like the others said Demo first, there are a lot of good free systems you can find on forums and also some good systems/mentoring services you can pay for. The best advice i can give is pick one and demo it and see what kind of results you get. One system might work great for one guy and not work at all for the next. Find the one that works for you.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
If you are new to Forex, you may want to learn as much as possible on the market, trading conditions and the essentials. There are a few detailed online resources you can opt for and once you're ready, start with a demo and not a live ac. Do a dry run for 1 mnth and see how you're doing before opting for a live account.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You are welcome and as regards fund management - have you invested in any so far and if so, what's your monthly ROI?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
What's your ROI? And as regards zulutrade, do have a few queries but will see if I can get someone from zulu to get back to me on this. Thnx

ejaz111

Trader
Mar 20, 2012
well i believe the best forex strategy should be based upon RSI this is the more simple and reliable

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Come on, only on RSI? Ok, guess that can work for some..but personally prefer to opt for a few more rather than just depend on oversold and overbought.

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
Before worrying about finding the best trading strategy, you need to actually learn about Forex. Then, when you understand the basics, you can try out different systems. Start off by trading a demo account, and use these systems as a learning tool. Forget about making money for now, that should be your medium to long term goal. Think of it like going to college or university. You should concentrate on LEARNING. The money comes later.

To get started, I suggest you go to BabyPips.

lyn.forex

Trader
Apr 30, 2012
I've always suggested anyone to try it first on demo accounts. And then if you like what you have, go for Live Accounts. Go for the best signal providers that offers a lot of benefits that will also help your business grow. Don't be greedy, keep that in mind. No one will gain or profit always, there's always the ups and downs. And all you have is yourself to learn from the experience. Let's take for example my case, I chose Trade Copier, and started with the trial or demo account. For a week, I like what I tried. So from demo I have a Live account. And as of this writing I have more than a 100 slave accounts. It copies trade signals in 1 second. And I get to manage my accounts in real-time.

So think of a platform that you think will better benefit you. Understand the basics, learn from your experience and then get good things coming. Happy trading!

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
I've always suggested anyone to try it first on demo accounts. And then if you like what you have, go for Live Accounts. Go for the best signal providers that offers a lot of benefits that will also help your business grow. Don't be greedy, keep that in mind. No one will gain or profit always, there's always the ups and downs. And all you have is yourself to learn from the experience. Let's take for example my case, I chose Trade Copier, and started with the trial or demo account. For a week, I like what I tried. So from demo I have a Live account. And as of this writing I have more than a 100 slave accounts. It copies trade signals in 1 second. And I get to manage my accounts in real-time.

So think of a platform that you think will better benefit you. Understand the basics, learn from your experience and then get good things coming. Happy trading!

Start off with a demo account, and when you have traded it successfully over a period of time, switch to live trading. However, it is very important that you start small, even if you have plenty of capital. There's a big difference, psychologically, when you start trading with real money, even small amounts.

Personally, I don't believe in signal providers. I think it is far better to learn to trade yourself so you are not dependant on others.

khawarj

Trader
May 16, 2012
If you are just starting out i would highly recommend you to use demo account first and observe market very closely !! be patient , patience is very important in any field of life ....

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
If you are just starting out i would highly recommend you to use demo account first and observe market very closely !! be patient , patience is very important in any field of life ....

Yes, patience is absolutely vital! Patience is something that can be developed with time and practice, and it must be mastered if you are to be successful.