Forex trading course on udemy

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
There are a lot of them indeed. My only issue with platforms like Udemy is that it is hard or even impossible to verify whether the person giving the course is an actual experienced trader.

Serenity

Banned
Feb 16, 2022
Free, not sure but there are a lot of paid courses. I took Forex Trading from A-Z. It’s a short course with no chat rooms or simulators but you will receive access to mentor support throughout the process.

shortmir

Banned
Feb 23, 2022
There are plenty of them. Just google it and you’ll find different courses for beginners or even advanced courses that are dedicated to only one concept or strategy. I’ve done one, that is, Trading with Price Action and Volume Profile. It was a little expensive but I don’t regret taking it.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
I bought their stock not long after it was released... Dropped like a rock. Please buy their courses and make it go back up :D

Flophouse

Mar 22, 2022
There are plenty of courses on Udemy. While some are free, others are paid but are not expensive.
There are a number of trading courses available. You should choose a trading course according to your requirements. For eg. There are separate courses for beginners, courses for traders who want to learn different strategies or technical analysis.

BritneyHolden

Mar 28, 2022
Yes, there are plenty of courses on forex trading available on Udemy. You can check out the forex trading A-Z course by Kirill Eremenko. It’s good for beginners.