My Simple Strategy

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
i also noticed that on your simple strategy and basis from your videos, the signal candle must close beyond the wick on the trailing candle to have a perfect entry, what do you suggest? i will put it to work this week if entries are there and let you know the outcome, cheers
I don't wait for the candle to close beyond the wick, only that previous high/low must be broken by the current price. On a buy, price must simply move above the previous high to trigger the entry, and for a sell it must move below the previous low. This is my personal rule. You, or others, might prefer the candle to close beyond the previous high/low. This is the real beauty of this strategy...it give you a core, but lets you build around it with your own personal tweaks! Cheers.

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
I don't wait for the candle to close beyond the wick, only that previous high/low must be broken by the current price. On a buy, price must simply move above the previous high to trigger the entry, and for a sell it must move below the previous low. This is my personal rule. You, or others, might prefer the candle to close beyond the previous high/low. This is the real beauty of this strategy...it give you a core, but lets you build around it with your own personal tweaks! Cheers.
i prefer this your strategy to quite alot i have come across, at least it is very honest and judgemental, best strategy out there so far though

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
based on the simple strategy for GU H4, you would notice the candles has reached the 50 EMA, but based on your videos that i noticed, the sell candle did not close below the low wick of the alternate candle, even though CCI has now gone below the 100, it would not sell because of the candle not closing below the alternate candle wick touchinmg 50 EMA, it resumes the buy direction, what you reckon?
Yes...this is shaping up very nicely, and I would expect a sell signal today if price breaks below the previous low...does not have to close below!

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Yes...this is shaping up very nicely, and I would expect a sell signal today if price breaks below the previous low...does not have to close below!
exactly, i reckon a buy would occur before the sell starts, but i am going to wait for a sell candle to close below the low wick before i go in

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010

USD/CAD H4 likewise on simple strategy is on 50EMA buy trend, i am going to enter buy when a buy candle has closed passed that sell candle wick touching 50 EMA....looking good

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Be careful. Always good to get a longer-term perspective. Take a look at the D1 chart:
View attachment 18135
if the CCI is above -100 not passed the 100, a buy candle on H4 goes past the sell candle sitting on 50 EMA, buy closes above 1.25945 of that sell candle, i would enter and close next H4, would set my SL on that last buy candle that closed above that price, a little risk i would be taking, but its worth it on this simple strategy...watchout for the GU H4

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
if the CCI is above -100 not passed the 100, a buy candle on H4 goes past the sell candle sitting on 50 EMA, buy closes above 1.25945 of that sell candle, i would enter and close next H4, would set my SL on that last buy candle that closed above that price, a little risk i would be taking, but its worth it on this simple strategy...watchout for the GU H4
Let's see what happens. Good luck!

Kxeroo

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Hey Gaz,
I recently started to follow up with your trades. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing . Not only brought up a good strategy but kind enough to spend time for the community and present those videos with details. Cheers mate.

• 👍
Reactions: GazFx

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Hey Gaz,
I recently started to follow up with your trades. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing . Not only brought up a good strategy but kind enough to spend time for the community and present those videos with details. Cheers mate.
Thanks for your feedback and encouragement. This keeps me going! Cheers!