Can I really learn forex with DEMO

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Demo account is the most essential tool for a beginner. One can definitely go live a you become perfect at a strategy, but it should be kept in mind that it takes a lot of time to come up with a perfect one.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
One can learn the basics from demo. In fact, it's better to learn those from a demo account, not a live account - the demo account provides a safe, calm learning environment, the newbie is not distracted by anxiety and can focus entirely on learning the foundations of trading.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
The caveat here is that the demo account needs to reflect those real trading conditions as closely as possible, and not all brokers are honest enough to provide such demo accounts.

PizzaMan

Trader
Jan 9, 2021
Yes, by using a demo account, you get exposure to how the live trades run in the forex market, and beginners can get familiar with the software.
I would agree that you get to know how software works, yet DEMO accounts don't really prepare you for trading on real account.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
You can learn how MT4 works, how to open, close, conduct backtesting of your trading system but unfortunately demo provides zero of trading knowledge. If you want to draw lines and try graphical analysis approach, imo better place is trading view.

DamianSimen

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
The demo tool is meant to train beginners and help them understand market trades and movements.

But it is not only used by beginners, even experienced traders prefer trading in demo account at times to try new strategy and skills.

forexking

Feb 15, 2021
Demo account is a very crucial element of forex trading, it makes a trader well known to the market and platforms. Beginners must experience demo trading before jumping into the live trading.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Somewhat.One can certainly understand the basics of trading. But to fully comprehend it live account trading is necessary.

Fritz Fabiano

Jan 7, 2021
Demo trading helps a trader in learning new things and also useful for experience traders in the market to try out new methodologies.

Todor

Trader
Dec 16, 2020
In my case, demo trading has helped me a lot. Whatever mistakes i used to make on demo helped me to avoid in real account.

SmartX

May 27, 2021
According to me, demo trading is one of the beneficial way that helps in getting familiar of the trading environment and it has definitely helped me a lot.

fxplayer

May 27, 2021
Well the truth is, practicing on a demo account can help you acquire skills but only real account trading teaches you about psychology and money management.

RaviTeja

Banned
May 31, 2021
Yes, the demo tool is mostly used by beginners to learn about forex markets and to familiarize themselves with its trading platform.

May 29, 2021
Traders should use a demo account to get a feel of what trading the forex market is like, as well as to get used to the broker and the trading platform they are using, but only a real account can teach us how to control our emotions while placing trades.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
Yes, most certainly. What you can do with demo is to look and create a plan for your trading strategy where you can try to modify stop loss, managing ratios or leverage and dabbling to understand what you can do. That is how demo plays a role in improving your trading style
But get one thing cleared. This involve fake money so the important factor you are missing out in demo is money psychology.