supply demand zones breack out

lucacrebbe

Active Trader
Jun 26, 2017
Look at this gaph
Is the 15.50 level (the second black line in teh middle) a supply/demand zone? Must it be considered? When broken does it Have more importance than the first breack line breack?
What will happen when we breack the 15 (the third black line) will then we go to 14 or 13?
Thank you I can't understand it's too complicated this Chainlink analysis

Attachments

• earn.png
    earn.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 7

bottomhigh

Aug 16, 2020
Look at this gaph
Is the 15.50 level (the second black line in teh middle) a supply/demand zone? Must it be considered? When broken does it Have more importance than the first breack line breack?
What will happen when we breack the 15 (the third black line) will then we go to 14 or 13?
Thank you I can't understand it's too complicated this Chainlink analysis

It really depends on your rules because, S/R lines, trend channels is a kind of flexible tool. Two analysts or traders can define them differently and both can be right! This is wonderful feature of technical analysis.

lucacrebbe

Active Trader
Jun 26, 2017
It really depends on your rules because, S/R lines, trend channels is a kind of flexible tool. Two analysts or traders can define them differently and both can be right! This is wonderful feature of technical analysis.
Price just stopped at 15.50 usd...

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I have impression that things are mixed here. Based on your trading method you should apply adequate technical analysis indicators. You also will find which time frame to watch on the graph. For example you cannot trade scalping and follow daily historical chart

darrensammy

Banned
Jul 21, 2020
I don’t think that the chart provides any clear information about supply/demand zone that would have proved helpful.