What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What currency pairs are your favorites when you trade on Forex? I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. The first is very popular and thus quite predictable, while GBP/JPY has a very high intraday volatility, which allows earning more pips.

F

forexblab

I prefer USD & EURO The FX market is different from other markets in some other key ways that are sure to raise eyebrows. Think that the EUR/USD is going to spiral downward?

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
EUR/USD and USD/JPY are two of the most heavily traded liquid pairs-both by the novice and experienced traders.

hamid

Active Trader
Feb 22, 2009
sir

i am new to forex can i send you message on forex learning i shall be extremly greatful

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
I prefer to trade in major currency pairs. EUR/USD, GBP/USD and JPY/USD are my favorite pairs. I am collecting handsome amunt regularly from trading in these pairs. They facilitate me for good movement and low spread over them.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
I have found that if I limit tradng to Eur/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD I avoid most of the correlation that exists in the crosses thus eliminating an unwanted additonal variable makng trading decsions more accurate