The most risky market.

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
While the forex market is obviously an incredible market to exchange, I would like to all fledglings that trading conveys both the potential for reward and risk. Numerous individuals come into the markets pondering the reward and overlooking the risks included, this is the quickest method to lose the majority of your trading account cash.
Gbp is definitely volatile atm

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
While the forex market is obviously an incredible market to exchange, I would like to all fledglings that trading conveys both the potential for reward and risk. Numerous individuals come into the markets pondering the reward and overlooking the risks included, this is the quickest method to lose the majority of your trading account cash.
Any gbp market

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Would agree, the quicker a new trader grasps risk management and applies it to their trading the longer they will last and hopefully succeed!

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Forex has gained more and more attention year after year. everyone with a computer can be a part of it. although what you read online about big Forex gains is not normally true and the're some sort of scam behind it, but it's a good investment after all. Everyone knows that metal prices are rising so it's a good market for traders. but how is EUR gaining against USD? it's not that simple. so forex has it's own risk, and with risk comes the reward.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, forex trading is risky. It is not just because of high leverage, you can even have low leverage and still it can be very risky. The reason is flash crashes that leads to skip in stop losses with many of brokers.

Basically; when you are trading without proper trading knowledge; then surely Forex trading will be risky for sure!

• 👍
Reactions: keith williams

SymphonyTrading

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2019
I like to take the approach that once you get into a trade, no matter which market, you are no longer a trader but a risk/money manager... to me that's the name of the game. Managing the trade.