The most risky market.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
While the forex market is obviously an incredible market to exchange, I would like to all fledglings that trading conveys both the potential for reward and risk. Numerous individuals come into the markets pondering the reward and overlooking the risks included, this is the quickest method to lose the majority of your trading account cash.

• 👍
Reactions: sharabela

AlphixCapital

Trader
Aug 9, 2019
Well, financial markets are risky in general. Whoever participate it knows the associated risks (not necessarily overlooking at them).
However, financial markets are not done just for speculation. The good way of using financial instruments is to hedge against market controversial fluctuations.

• 👍
Reactions: sylviacruz

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
You`re right about that you`ve got to mind with the risk but in my country we`ve got a sentence which says: Who`s scared from a bears, doesn`t go into the forest.

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
I totally agree , many people are lured into trading by the fact that trading can make you rich overnight . They start trading without understanding the underlying risks that they are exposed to while they trade. Specially something like a forex market is known for the risks associated with it . So traders should always consider the risk they are exposed to when they start trading. Jumping off to trade just considering the returns and ignoring the risks is definitely not a good sign in the long run.

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
I totally agree , many people are lured into trading by the fact that trading can make you rich overnight . They start trading without understanding the underlying risks that they are exposed to while they trade. Specially something like a forex market is known for the risks associated with it . So traders should always consider the risk they are exposed to when they start trading. Jumping off to trade just considering the returns and ignoring the risks is definitely not a good sign in the long run.

True. People today are easily attracted to risky trading avenue which offers good returns. Little do they understand that no money comes without risk, often ending up losing

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
The swings are bigger and less predictable and if you don't know what you're doing you're account could be empty in no time