XM review, withdrawal?

Emili Ladjet

Trader
Jul 29, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just finished my training on forex, new on forex and will love to start trading with real mode and my choice was focused on the broker XM, but first and foremost, I really wanted to get your opinion on it and find out if there are people who have withdrawal problem with XM.
Thank you

mevzular

Aug 24, 2018
Hi Emili

I have been trading this broker for a long time. and i've never had a problem. And if you have a new record, They give $ 30 bonus. [URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

ClauTrade

Trader
Sep 5, 2018
Hello Emili,

... finally have you try them?
I had a problem about 4 years ago, I was trading news and I get in one trade more than 100 % profit of the account. They cancelled my profit sending me a mail about my using of no permitted "arbitrage trading". So, I did send an official document by traditional post with technical details about my trade (videos, fotos, log file...). Then, about 1 mouth later, they have refund the profit in my account. After some months I decided to come back with them because anyway they are one of the better broker I tested. They are fast and professional, the fund and withdrawal are free of charge and all work fine.

Anyway there is something to know, they have bad limits about the pips distance permitted for the pending order, sl, tp to price (about 4 point for EURUSD and more for others pair). For swing and High Time Frames maybe no problem but for scalping is terrible...more and more the order are rejected.

I try to ask them why ... they have a good account (zero), very good spread but is complicated to trade in it for scalping.
They said me that this are the company rules.

So..hope this help you.

Good luck! :)

Csmit82

Trader
Nov 12, 2018
Hello Emili,

I had a problem about 4 years ago, I was trading news and I get in one trade more than 100 % profit of the account. They cancelled my profit sending me a mail about my using of no permitted "arbitrage trading". So, I did send an official document by traditional post with technical details about my trade (videos, fotos, log file...). Then, about 1 mouth later, they have refund the profit in my account. After some months I decided to come back with them because anyway they are one of the better broker I tested. They are fast and professional, the fund and withdrawal are free of charge and all work fine.

Anyway there is something to know, they have bad limits about the pips distance permitted for the pending order, sl, tp to price (about 4 point for EURUSD and more for others pair). For swing and High Time Frames maybe no problem but for scalping is terrible...more and more the order are rejected.

I try to ask them why ... they have a good account (zero), very good spread but is complicated to trade in it for scalping.

So..hope this help you.

As news trader you surely cannot trade at a market maker ?

fxliner

Trader
Oct 19, 2018
forexsignal24.com
So have you tried that XM Zero account?

Hello Emili,

I had a problem about 4 years ago, I was trading news and I get in one trade more than 100 % profit of the account. They cancelled my profit sending me a mail about my using of no permitted "arbitrage trading". So, I did send an official document by traditional post with technical details about my trade (videos, fotos, log file...). Then, about 1 mouth later, they have refund the profit in my account. After some months
I decided to come back with them because anyway they are one of the better broker I tested. They are fast and professional, the fund and withdrawal are free of charge and all work fine.

Anyway there is something to know, they have bad limits about the pips distance permitted for the pending order, sl, tp to price (about 4 point
finance
for EURUSD and more for others pair). For swing and High Time Frames maybe no problem but for scalping is terrible...more and more the order are rejected.

So..hope this help you.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Hi Emili, have you finally managed to sign up for an XM account? And how are you finding it? So far, I have not had of any withdrawal issues and everything works smoothly on XM. Any negative reviews you find are probably from people who failed to follow the broker's trading rules and were penalised.