Do you think Forex trading is safe?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Forex trading is not safe unless you know what you are doing.
For most people, Forex trading would be gambling.
If you can find an experienced trader to take you under his wing, you might be able to learn enough to succeed.
There is big money in Forex, but you could easily lose your whole stake too.

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,
There is a risk for every business and trade. Anyone can start trading easily in Forex. But achieving success in Forex is not such easy. You need to be patience to achieve the goal of success in it. There are certain rules to be followed to meet the risk in trading. If you are stick with the rules, you will be in the safe zone. No one can force you to do trade in certain time limit. You have your own time. So you have to keep focus on your strategy and wait for the right time to trade.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
It's not so much a matter of risk itself on forex, but wether or not the broker will be able to provide stability and soundness for the deposit.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
No, Forex trading is not safe; because there is no guarantee in Forex! I have faced many times SP although I was very near about my TP, that’s the reality of Forex business! Traders need strong mind setup here! Forex is one of the most risky business!

forexadvance

Trader
Mar 29, 2017
Its risky but for those who have not a proper strategy. According to me forex trading is good way to make huge money.

brad blash

Sep 13, 2017
Hi all,
Hope you are doing fine!
In my opinion trading on Forex is safe it is the only thing that you are with right broker using the right account type with right indicators.

quinto

Oct 4, 2017
If you can find an experienced trader to take you under his wing, you might be able to learn enough to succeed.
thats true.forex trading will only be safe if you know what you are doing

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
For knowing what you are doing is to get specialized in it which most of the people does not wishes to become and obviously loose their money.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
For knowing what you are doing is to get specialized in it which most of the people does not wishes to become and obviously loose their money.

It’s true, because a number of new traders invest their money here too early, no doubt if you invest your money before investing your time, that means you are going to crash your full balance very soon.

Miller.d43

Trader
Jul 24, 2018
No, definitely it is not safe, it contains huge risk. But if you are not ready to take risk then you should not think about profits too.

lb575

Trader
Sep 10, 2018
it is only not safe if you don't know what you are doing, and have a gambling attitude. if you have a back tested strategy and can control your risk it is not as bad as everyone says it is.

sandrajames

Sep 14, 2018
People surmise that Forex resembles "speculation" and it does, yet not as a stock or something like this. Generally, a venture ought to be held for quite a while to acknowledge in esteem, and is normally a low or adjusted hazard. The lion's share of forex exchanges, in actuality, is here and now and higher hazard/compensate. Exchanges here should be possible in hours or even minutes! In the event that discussing hazardous hawkers than even seconds!

On Forex you put your cash in danger in a venture system. Be that as it may, the hazard can be dealt with a decent exchanging system.

Forex safety is trimming losses. When you have this skill you will be safe.

Trim losses + make pips - losses in education time of 10 years = minus sum game

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york

I am new in forex and from last 3 months daily I read about forex industry and according to me forex is a little bit risky
Am i right

I am new in forex and from last 3 months daily I read about forex industry and according to me forex is a little bit risky
Am i right

Most of the forex sites want you to believe , it is safe, because these sites are run on broker money. Even forex brokerage is dangerous.

Mary Z

Trader
Dec 18, 2018
I think the most important things traders need to learn is REGULATION! I cannot stress this enough. Most traders open with non-regulated companies or companies that tell them they are regulated but really they are market makers. The difference is market makers want you to loose in any way so they can profit off you when non-market makers want you to make money because if you loose your money the company will loose money too. Makes sense?