Finding successful forex strategy

Kevin Murdok

Trader
Dec 12, 2017
No strategy can last long. As for me, the strategy must be changed every six months. If not more often.
Hm, So why actually 6? :)
My opinion that it's changes depend on the fundamental movements and events.

Dec 9, 2017
Yes you are right. Finding a successful strategy is very difficult task. Actually it's a long process. You need knowledge and patience. To find a perfect strategy you have to follow trail and error method. Research, study and back test can help you to find the best strategy.

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
According to me these are the top trading strategies:

- Trend Trading Strategy
- Fibonacci Trading Strategy
- Scalping Trading Strategy
- Candlestick Trading Strategy

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
Another important point is the propper back testing, as it will save your time and money. As for me, it is one the most interesting things in trading, to define and idea and check it. The first step was to simply look and charts and find situations you are looking for, or to wait for such situations watching realtime data, but know I found out that back testing software is much better. Of course, it has to have a possibility to start testing from any specified period of time (the main feature).

By the way, it is very important to read as much, as possible. Start with basic things, then move to certain details. While reading about the strategy that someone use you can find an interesting idea that can be applied to your own strategy. Try not to just study the strategy, but to define it`s main ideas and principles.

epicresearch

Trader
Jul 18, 2018
Malaysia
Forex Strategy is Successful when profit will come. it depend on various factor like previous chart pattern, report technical or fundamental analysis of market up down.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forex Strategy is Successful when profit will come. it depend on various factor like previous chart pattern, report technical or fundamental analysis of market up down.

Actually, profit ratio is very much important calculation in this case. By the way, are you trading based on any specific trading strategy?