Partners. $2000 monthly it's real.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
This is a safest and most reliable earnings in Forex.
I think most people would agree with that a Partner is the one who can get $2000 profit every month without any risk.

The partner doesn't need spend many years in studying trading strategies and the market, he doesn't need to invest his money. It's enough to find people who has money and willing to invest. Furthermore the time works for you. Without worrying that you may lose something, you simply withdraw your money and buy MacBook, car and so one.

• 👍
Reactions: jessie

Nicolas Sanz

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
$1000 it's real with your result, but 2000 is too much.. I agree with everything else but not with this amount. Please down to the ground.

Ronald Kuper

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
Portugal
$1000 it's real with your result, but 2000 is too much.. I agree with everything else but not with this amount. Please down to the ground.
You never did a real business, Nicolas. I was engaged in partnering in 2010 and I had the opportunity to cooperate with a group of investors who were going to invest $300k in 2 months. At that time, I already took my bucks mentally. My interest was about $20k, for 3 months. Provided that they receive a profit of +20%.
Unfortunately, I missed them. In the end, they cooperated with my colleague, who was in the right place at the right time.

Nicolas Sanz

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
You never did a real business, Nicolas. I was engaged in partnering in 2010 and I had the opportunity to cooperate with a group of investors who were going to invest $300k in 2 months. At that time, I already took my bucks mentally. My interest was about $20k, for 3 months. Provided that they receive a profit of +20%.
Unfortunately, I missed them. In the end, they cooperated with my colleague, who was in the right place at the right time.
A very small chance to find such large investors. Your colleague has great luck.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
A very small chance to find such large investors. Your colleague has great luck.
Of course the share of luck should always be present but the most important is the action of the partner. The partner least hopes for luck. And $ 2,000 is not the limit.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017

Sir are you still interested in partnership?

Ronald Kuper

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
Portugal
Oh, sure. My colleague has a great piece of lucky pie. But what about me, I worked hard to get contact with investors and construct the base of the clients that should be attracted.

LawByLoh

Trader
Mar 18, 2018
I think most people would agree with that a Partner is the one who can get $2000 profit every month without any risk.

The partner doesn't need spend many years in studying trading strategies and the market, he doesn't need to invest his money. It's enough to find people who has money and willing to invest. Furthermore the time works for you. Without worrying that you may lose something, you simply withdraw your money and buy MacBook, car and so one.

I think you can build up your personal broker as well, Some more can make better way for profit...

Mar 18, 2018
Hi every one, I am new in this forum and was reading the above posts concerning a partner in trading.
Personally I agree with Nicolas for the simple reason that the market offer partnership at very low price.
I understand also Ronald but him too why is looking for one partner, if he need to make money and is so good he can have PAM and MAM service with any broker and have tenth of partner staring from lower price then $ 2000. some do it starting from 2 or 3 Hundred. if you look in FB or Twitter or telegram we my find tons of them. You chose some, follow them for some time (Free of cost) and when you feel sure you subscribe.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hi every one, I am new in this forum and was reading the above posts concerning a partner in trading.
Personally I agree with Nicolas for the simple reason that the market offer partnership at very low price.
I understand also Ronald but him too why is looking for one partner, if he need to make money and is so good he can have PAM and MAM service with any broker and have tenth of partner staring from lower price then $ 2000. some do it starting from 2 or 3 Hundred. if you look in FB or Twitter or telegram we my find tons of them. You chose some, follow them for some time (Free of cost) and when you feel sure you subscribe.
Partnership offers a manager.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

What did you mean by ‘without any risk’? Making money via automatic trading services is not easy as much it looks.