How Many Languages Do You Speak ??

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Hello Everyone,

Since I was little I've always had an interest in foreign languages, so I'd like to hear everyone's different experiences with languages. How many languages do you speak and which ones ??

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Since I was little I've always had an interest in foreign languages, so I'd like to hear everyone's different experiences with languages. How many languages do you speak and which ones ??
only english which is a shame

all4Mke

Apr 30, 2020
I speak English and a little Spanish. Many times I use a translator that helps me with Spanish because there are a lot of words that I don't know how are said.

forexoption

Trader
Jun 3, 2021
Hi, i speak French, English ans Spanish too :) iam French native speaker so Spanish is no difficult to me and English is because a lot of stuff are provided in English. it's easier to learn when a language you speak has the same root

Todor

Trader
Dec 16, 2020
Hi, i speak French, English ans Spanish too :) iam French native speaker so Spanish is no difficult to me and English is because a lot of stuff are provided in English. it's easier to learn when a language you speak has the same root
Sounds great. Spanish language has always fascinated me, will strive to learn someday.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Only English sadly. My friend's little girl is only 2 and she can speak some Spanish and English, which I think is really cool. Her grandparent's on her father's side mainly speak Spanish so they're teaching her to be bilingual.