The biggest take profit

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Dudes, tell me what... what was your biggest take profit and what did you feel about that?
//---

hey karlovich..... you got me beat...... not sure what was my biggest all time highly doubt it was over 1000..... the largest single win in the only account with a forexfactory explorer that i can check quickly was 926$ with almost the same largest loss, -921......

really can't remember what it made me feel like.... probably depended on which came first, the win or the loss.....h
//----

best and worst.png

Karlovich

Trader
Apr 14, 2017
//---

hey karlovich..... you got me beat...... not sure what was my biggest all time highly doubt it was over 1000..... the largest single win in the only account with a forexfactory explorer that i can check quickly was 926$ with almost the same largest loss, -921......

really can't remember what it made me feel like.... probably depended on which came first, the win or the loss.....h
//----

View attachment 9072

Big take and big losse. What type of account do you use (stp/pro/ just mt4)?

My best one was in five figures and was on USD/RUB currency pair - it was a long-term trade based on fundamentals. Actually, it was not a TP but rather a trailing stop-loss exit.

Oh... mate! Five figures!!! Can you tell with which deposit did you open this order?

Last edited by a moderator:

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
In comparison with you, I'm not making much, my biggest profit has been 500+ bucks, but I think my most successfull deal is yet to come.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
For me it was a few thousand US dollars, but I got lucky like that just once, and after that I ended up draining my deposit in almost the same amount.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
1st of all, I set my TP and SL based on pips calculation! For being a swing trader I am use to with big TP and SL positions! Till now, my biggest TP position is 540 pips (last months on Gold)! In addition, I got this TP after 13 days! By the way, I also use scalping opportunities of market!

Karlovich

Trader
Apr 14, 2017
hey karlovich..... just mt4.... not sure if anyone in the states even offers mt5.....h
Did you choose USA broker? I just want to know how did you choose broker?

In comparison with you, I'm not making much, my biggest profit has been 500+ bucks, but I think my most successfull deal is yet to come.
Not bad. What is your experience? How long do you trade?

Of course I did. Why would I tie up more margin than I can?
Big leverage = big risk :)

Last edited by a moderator:

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Did you choose USA broker? I just want to know how did you choose broker?
//-----

hey karl..... it was a round about way..... a couple friends of mine, marilyn mcdonald and patrick nouvin, both worked at metastock..... i use the metastock program for stock trading..... they left metastock and went to work for ibfx..... so i just followed their lead, my first and best forex broker was ibfx..... ibfx decided exit the forex business and sold their accounts to fxcm..... my ea's would not run at fxcm even though it's the same basic platform..... metatrader 4 can be quite different between brokers...... so i opened accounts with oanda and etradefx..... etradefx decided to exit..... leaving me with just fxcm and oanda..... fxcm had to leave..... leaving me with only oanda now.....

there has been a lot of drama in forex brokers here....... but i've really been happy with them all......h

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, I calculate my take profit based on pips calculation! For me, the biggest take profit position is 560 pips! I got this TP is the 2nd week of that trade! Yes, that was a swing trade position.