Live trading - real time tips

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
Where on the web can I find page with real time tips what to do at that particular time (buy or sell), I am interested in scalping.

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
I think that i look for something better something like investing.com but better. I am interesting in scalping.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I think that i look for something better something like investing.com but better. I am interesting in scalping.

Both are good informative sites! By the way, for making a decent trading result you have to make profitable trading strategy first! Depending on others is not a proper solution.

Dec 9, 2017
Do not make this mistake. It's quite impossible to get success in forex by following others trading buy sell tips. You need to learn the art of trading if you want to stay long in the market. Forex is very easy if you are knowledgeable and skilled.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Where on the web can I find page with real time tips what to do at that particular time (buy or sell), I am interested in scalping.

Mate, I am not sure on your current situation of trading! By the way, depending on others call is not a good decision! Here, you have to build your own trading skill, if you want to be a real trader!

FTS

Oct 25, 2018
Mate, I am not sure on your current situation of trading! By the way, depending on others call is not a good decision! Here, you have to build your own trading skill, if you want to be a real trader!
Exactly! Each trader should create his own idea and transform it to the strategy. It is very important to develop you skills of making analysis, to form own opinion.