New to trading foreign currency

Mixtrader

Dec 29, 2016
CAD is a nice pair. I've made a lot of money from this over the last year. But NZD I've never had much luck with and the spreads are too high for the potential rewards

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Hi, you must do a research first and find a good and reputable broker to help you in the business.. Currency trading is a very complex and it is hard to master all different kinds of financial activity that goes on in this world. I suggest for newbies, use your nation's currency pair at the beginning of your trading career.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
if its pairs, most my trade are revolving around the EURUSD, in general the EU and USD pairs, might mix some jpy or aud if the market is right, and i do look into gold, its a good slow (imo) market but can be tricky.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
EURUSD is the most popular pair and it have enough volatility that we can make some good returns on daily basis by making trades on this particular pair, or either we can limit our trades to popular pairs in case of any new trader.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, as a new Forex trader, you have to study more and more! It’s a knowledge based profession and there is no automatic way of money making in Forex! Pro traders are making handsome money quite comfortably because of their trading knowledge and experience, so use your demo in the right way!

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I bet these professional traders have a luxury life style which everyone usually dreamed of living, however earning money from forex trading requires a lot of learning and hardwork to achieve the desired results.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I bet these professional traders have a luxury life style which everyone usually dreamed of living, however earning money from forex trading requires a lot of learning and hardwork to achieve the desired results.

Well their base salary is competitive enough, but large part of compensations are bonuses which depends on their performance (targets are increasing every year, what is extremely difficult to handle)

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Actually i am talking about the individual traders who trade at their own and make their dreams come true.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Great, thank you for call! But, on which level? Thanks again.

This chart should be self-explanatory.

nzdjpy-h4-international-capital-markets.png