How much does the average forex trader make?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Those who could make > 5k$ a month don't often stay here and talk about their achiement, just follow mql5, signals, pamm sites and check how top accounts make daily, monthly,... They could make hundreds grand a week.

The results should be measured over long periods of time while considering deviation and draw-downs. Results of many signals or Pamm managers seem great. But when you dig in you find that this is not the type of trading you need to compare yourself too.

Even the most profitable traders lose sometimes. But when you have hold a trading and risk management strategy with positive expectancy, you will eventually win, if you stick to it with discipline

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Keep discipline with trading rules is important, often if violating rules system trading and also money management which if greediness already control decision usually wil faced with big loss in single trades, forex trading in my view can't giving fixed result althiough any trader having fixed target

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
Most successful traders that will invest on your behalf, make around 3-15% a month. So whatever your capital.. If invested wisely it can grow by 3-15%.
Some of the bigger players only offer that in a year, but on capital of millions, that is quite enough for them.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Most successful traders that will invest on your behalf, make around 3-15% a month. So whatever your capital.. If invested wisely it can grow by 3-15%.
Some of the bigger players only offer that in a year, but on capital of millions, that is quite enough for them.
Yes I think target 3-15%. monthly if these always achieved, this will better than huge target but not achieved and only loss, maybe forex tradng result in forex is vary and not always will able making profit also, beside profit target hence also ned to pay atetion with the risk that involved

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
I don't really think there is a standard average income for forex traders to make in the forex. Whatever you make in the forex depends on your experience of forex trading and how much capital you deposit. For the second factor, you don't really have or deposit very very big. The trader could make use of bonuses. I can have up to 500% bonus automatically credited to my account on any deposit I make with Profiforex which I can even convert and withdraw anytime.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
There is hard to tell how much you can make with Forex but surely you can make profit in forex. It is hard but not impossible to make money if you have skills to make it. As a trader you need education,skills ,patience and money management to go ahead in Forex trading.

[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes average trader loss might this right, but ion forex ttrading about profit and loss is general thing that sometrime often occured, forex included in speculative investment and required high dedication to become pro trader

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
in forex people make money in different ways, for example account managers if successful can make really big money from succesful trades on large account, other joing the affiliate programs, broker like hotforex offer up to 10 usd, and while most of us make money from trading, some have bigger accounts making bigger money, other have smaller accounts making small money and so on, its limitless to how much a trader can make given the right conditions.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
It's really hard to have the exact number because some trader could make millions a month while some could make hundreds.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes each trader having vary earning, and also there are trader that still losing in trades and they not gain anyting, I think in business still become common matter if there are fail story and success story, and trader that already understand how to trade might will getting better result

DenTe

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
Chisinau, Moldova
Much of what was said above is true. There are different ways to make money on Forex. But forex trader - this is probably the riskiest way and the shortest to the big money. I know traders who have hundreds of thousands in the account and earn 10-30% per month. I've seen people trade aggressively and take over 100% of the high-risk, but it's true.

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
I make on trading different profit. From loss of 30%of my bal., up to +200% per 1 week. But i know one thing that help me to make money. This is simple rule: risk is not more than 5%. This rule can be used with any size of initial deposit.

MillerTrade

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
I believe it's difficult to find an answer to that, it depends on many factors like how big your account is and what risks you may be willing to make.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I make on trading different profit. From loss of 30%of my bal., up to +200% per 1 week. But i know one thing that help me to make money. This is simple rule: risk is not more than 5%. This rule can be used with any size of initial deposit.
It's very good result if can making profit more than 200% a week, and trade with strict risk management only take risk maximum 5% each daily trading, on this week I can't make profit and get loss still in my trades, waiting next week chances again