Need £2-4k to live off while compounding profits

• Thread starter milkyway
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

milkyway

Hi

I have developed completely my own "perfected" (or as close as) trading strategy that i am 99% sure will lead me to vast profits, once i am able to focus on applying it, day after day, starting with 1 unit and compounding profits up to 10million units.
I started with a blank sheet of paper, and everything I have develeoped is 100% my efforts, is worked out and ready to go, including my capital growth, trade size compounding plan.

I have reached my level of understanding after years of research, observation and development.

I expect my plan once applied, to make me lots of profit.

The problem is, I am out of cash to live off, while my plan is compounding and making profits. I have all the trading funds i need in a trading account, but just need £2-4k to live off for around 16-20 weeks maximum, depending on how many pips i make per day, until i am able to draw off profits to live off.

Basically, i expect to grow my account from $100 to $3.5m minimum by the end of year 1. I want to make £3m and then "retire."

Due to how successful i expect to be, if all goes well, i am reluctant to find some kind of funding that would take say 20% of my profits. I'd sooner work for a few months, or get a part time evening job in a call centre, than sign vast profits away.
But i would rather be able to focus 100% on trading now, without the distraction of a job, and the delays it could cause.
So i wouldnt mind getting some kind of loan if it were possible from a trading firm, with an agreement to say - borrow £2k and pay back £4k maybe 6 months later, once i have succeeded in making profits. And if i failed, I'd just pay back what I'd borrowed, £2k, as soon as i could.

I expect to have turned $100 into $120k minimum within 20 weeks. I want to crack on. Do you think this is the sort of deal a trading firm might go for?

Many thanks.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Basically, i expect to grow my account from $100 to $3.5m minimum by the end of year 1. I want to make £3m and then "retire."

If your plan is that good, you can get a job for several months to save up those 2k-4k and then start with your trading. When there is $3.5m at stake, do extra 4-5 months really matter?

M

milkyway

Thanks enivid and in some ways you are right.

But right now i have the best opportunity i will ever have to get this done, because i live rent free in a house owned by family that is for sale. once it is sold, i will have to pay my own way. 6 months down the line, my window of opportunity may be smaller.

I expect to turn $100 into $2.3m making 20 pips per day. If i make 40 pips per day this will be $5.6m over the course of 44 weeks of actual trading. 20 pips per day is the minimum i'd expect with my plan. With hunger and motivation and security, i could comfortably make this 50+ pips per day, if i put the hours in.

We will see what happens. Either way, i am going to succeed, and i am going to succeed starting now. And i will somehow find £2k to get me through the first 16-20 weeks.

Cheers.

M

milkyway

$100 to 3.5 million in 12 months. Good luck with that. :)

barring some mega collapse when in a trade i cant get out of, it should be straight forward with the level of strategy and capital management plan i now have developed for myself. $100 to $3.7m would need 30 pips profit per day, which is easily do-able. 20 pips a day would be $100 to $1.9m in 44 weeks of trading. (generous 8 weeks holiday allowance!)

I doubted whether i would ever get to the level of understanding on how price moves that i have now, or whether it was possible. All i need to do now is apply it.

mind you, 6+ months ago, i thought i knew all there was to know about price movement, and yes i did have a winning approach then, but since 6 months i have learned and improved my understanding so much. Now, improvements may continue to be spotted as i progress, but i have reached such a high level of refinement, i dont need any further improvements.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

milkyway

How long have you been live trading for?

10 years.
But i have only just got to my end goal of a really solid speculating plan that just keeps on working, and always will, no matter what the financial instrument traded.
i spent 6 years on and off, with mixed results trying strategies using indicators etc on websites like this. Then i set off on my own path with a blank sheet of paper, blank chart/s, in my quest to understand what is happening my way. No more indicators, except eg. to mark the open of a candle - static markers on a chart to aid visualisation.

dont get me wrong, ive had other things on as well over the last decade, lots of interests, other jobs, lots to learn about lots of things etc. and if i hadnt, and had just focused on trading it would have maybe taken me 5 years to get here. But i am happy where i am in this moment, never any regrets, exactly where i should be and need to be.

Had i started on day 1 with a blank sheet of paper, and ignored all the indicator based crap that is out there, which is most folks natural reaction - to look for something easy, already confirmed by others. Unfortunatley such things do not exist, in my experience in the world of forum shared strategies.
Had i not waited until 3-4 years ago to develop my own approach from scratch by myself, and just looked at a blank candlestick chart and made sense of what the info was showing, it would have probably taken me 18 months to get to where i am now, of full-time focus. But, we live and learn.

i could run training seminars charging £2k per time i suppose, showing people how its done. My 5000+ hours of research doesnt come cheap.

Unfortunately, i also have morals. I would want to know all those who signed up were at least as mentally intelligent as i am, with an IQ in the top 2-3%, cos no matter how good the plan, is still not easy to make a profit with and requires dedication, concentration, discipline determination, presence in the moment etc.

But i cant be bothered going down that route, cos i dont need to sell anything, i just need to speculate with it myself to get $ rich, as it DOES work!

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
6 years wasted with indicators. How many times have i heard that. At least you have realised that to be successful you need to study price, so that's a good thing.

Trading successfully does not require you to have an IQ in the top 2 to 3%. If you have a good method it can be taught to anyone with a basic understanding of how to work a calculator.

If your method is water tight i suggest you start with $1000 dollars, you will then have 1.2 million within 20 weeks and i am sure you could take 2 to 4k out of your profits to pay your overheads from that. :)

M

milkyway

6 years wasted with indicators. How many times have i heard that. At least you have realised that to be successful you need to study price, so that's a good thing.

Trading successfully does not require you to have an IQ in the top 2 to 3%. If you have a good method it can be taught to anyone with a basic understanding of how to work a calculator.

If your method is water tight i suggest you start with $1000 dollars, you will then have 1.2 million within 20 weeks and i am sure you could take 2 to 4k out of your profits to pay your overheads from that. :)

Thanks Rob.

Maybe, but for me, with my all encompassing method, i wouldnt want to try teaching it to someone who i didnt think was on a par with me for brain power. My approach tries to follow price as close as possible.
im not saying a high IQ is a be all and end all measure of someones brain activity, as it may not be

i started trading 1 unit, and have a comprehensive structured compounding of profits plan. I aim to reach 10m units as a max trade size, and would expect this to take around 22 weeks of compounding. there on in its $1000 per pip all the way home.
a rock solid compounding/decompounding of profits plan is essential, and for me, starting with 1 unit is too. That way you get used to the compounding process/trade size increases, trading absolute minimums, and from these rock solid seamless foundations, you can take off, and not be phased by increasing sizes. :)

And yes, i remember looking at a blank candle chart 10 years ago and not thinking it made any sense, thinking i needed to paste indicators all over it like everyone else on forums. how wrong i was. theres is so much info in the OHLC of a candle chart/s. what more info could one need. but i followed the herd, looking for someone to give me the answers and take responsibility for my success or failure, looking for shortcuts, not trusting my ability to find my own path completely by myself - which is what i have eventually done, so have complete satisfaction that what i do is 100% my own effort.