Zulutrade' s Signal Providers

monwar

Trader
Sep 6, 2012
JHENAIDAH,Bangladesh
Zulutrade's is a good trading system.you does not need to buy forex trading software.it very easy and simple.I have connected my Zulutrade account to facebook.I want to experience trading with Zulutrade account.

fxturtle

Trader
Oct 20, 2012
Hello,

I started as an SP in Zulutrade 6 weeks ago. My trading strategy is catch bigger wins, while limiting loses.

Highlights of my trading strategy:

Swing trader. Some positions are open for 2 to 4 weeks until TP is reached
Maximum TP is 800 pips
SL are between 60 to 150 pips, which depends on support / resistance levels
No overtrading. Average trades per month is between 10 – 15
Maximum open positions is 6 ( 3 shorts and 3 longs). Hedge positions is only for winning trades. No hedging for losing trades

Regards,
Fxturtle

fxturtle

Trader
Oct 20, 2012
End of October 26, 2012

All long positions closed for a total pip gained of over 550 pips.

EURJPY was capped at 104.60, which coincides with the low made on April 16, 2012. Shorts were opened around 103.5 and stops above 104.5.

All long positions closed for a total pip gained of over 220 pips.

EURUSD failed to break 1.3170 and broke 1.30 decisively to the downside. However, the price is bouncing off support / rising trend line. If the price break 1.30, our positions will be closed at 1.30, which is just above the the recent swing high made on October 25, 2012.

If you decide to follow, please follow with the smallest possible lot size until you're confident that I can perform according to your needs and comfortable of the way I trade. I want my followers to make money and have a long-term profitable relationship.

Regards,
FxTurtle

[links removed]

fxdaytrader

Trader
Oct 29, 2012
hello zulutrade community....just started with a live account couple of days ago...would always use some help and will be gladful if you can help me..thank you all!

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
guys, did you check out the new website?........anybody can you tell me how the auto guard and the lock trade work?

it is actually quite easy, i was also puzzled myself in the beginnning but i managed to figure it out.
so you pres on the icon and choose the level of capital protection you want to allocate to a sertain trader - you can do it manually or the system can actually generate it for you. either way you get protection in case of open trades a certain trader wants to do.

fxturtle

Trader
Oct 20, 2012
Fx Turtle how is your trading in Zulutrade? Could you give us an update on your strategy and your goals for 2013?

My first goal: Healthy in body and mind.

Trading goals:

Fxturtle - over 10K pips profit
Fxturtle - EURUSD - Over 8K pips profit
Fxturtle - Gippy - Over 10K pips profit

DD of each SP account: Less than 1K pips

Strategy is the same: Follow the trend, Control the risk, cut losses short, let winners run.

Happy New Year to all.

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
Hello banned and non-banned members of this thread: any chance some to promote/share signal providers worth following this week?
turbulent markets these days....